DRAMALESS DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rd29-17 at half. RD being outrebounded by Overton and Overton turning the ball over more than RD the difference in the game. This really the first chance that Overton has a chance to play in middle this year and the only comparison has been those who have played schools in the memphis area. There is no doubt at this point that Overton is a very good school with great players to be in the state. Stats have Barbie has 14 points and 11 rebounds.

In maybe one of the most outstanding games of State Championship history Barbee scored 29 points and pulled in about 25 rebounds to lead Riverdale over Overton 66-40. This was against one of the top schools in the State.

you mean outstanding individual effort? The game was no where near as good as last nights game...Barbee had a good game the girls did a great job of feeding her the ball and she knows what to do with it when she gets it. I am so proud of these girls!!!1 more goal has been reached now lets go get the final goal and the ultimate goal A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP...we have several girls who has played in a final game and got a ring i hope they get another one. This was another team effort game I love the unselfishnes of our players they dont care who scores or steals they just want to win and that is very awesome to see THE STUDENTS were great again today!!!!1 MORE TIME GREAT GAME LADY WARRIORS

GO LADY WARRIORS