DRAMALESS DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

LETS GO LADY WARRIORS AND GET THIS DONE TONIGHT!!!!! It really is ashame that these top 2 teams are meeting so early for elimination HOWEVER that is how the cards were dealt. This is where my LADY WARRIORS got elminated last year hopefully we wont have that same type of night. ALL DAY J is gonna tear those nets up tonight

GO LADY WARRIORS

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bri, Jazzy, RD Man, Phargis, Oldhoops, HiCotton, Terri, Blazealltheway, and everyone else! Have safe travels tonight and I'm praying for an injury free night!

I'm also praying for knowledgable and fair officials. :thumb: I would like to commend the referees from the last game at Blackman (vs. Lincoln County). I don't remember ever seeing these three men before, but I thought they called a good game all around! Also, I thought that the Riverdale v. Blackman game had good officials too!

GO LADY BLAZE!!!

Hey Bri, Jazzy, RD Man, Phargis, Oldhoops, HiCotton, Terri, Blazealltheway, and everyone else! Have safe travels tonight and I'm praying for an injury free night!

I'm also praying for knowledgable and fair officials. :thumb: I would like to commend the referees from the last game at Blackman (vs. Lincoln County). I don't remember ever seeing these three men before, but I thought they called a good game all around! Also, I thought that the Riverdale v. Blackman game had good officials too!

GO LADY BLAZE!!!

I agree about the officiating at the Blackman/Lincoln County game. They were pretty decent in my opinion. Good luck to all. It should be an exciting night. Both games I think will go down to the last few seconds.

Go LADY BLAZE!!!

WOW WHAT A GAME TONIGHT BY MY LADY WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!every player made BIG CONTRIBUTIONS in this game it is hard to call all these girls out for their hard work and play because i could literally name every girl on the court for a big contribution to win this game...Cobi was getting the crap beaten out of her tonight and i do not know how she got 26 points i can telly ou she earned EVERYONE of those points Jaclisa played GREAT DEFENSE and shot the ball really well THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR SHOOTING WHEN YOU ARE OPEN Candace i love oyur physical presence inside it doesnt matter how big the girl is candace is gonna mix it up and let her presence be felt TY does a great job of seeing the court and driving the lane when she should and pullin up for the jumper and passing when she should she does not make many mistakes with turning the ball over NATALIE came off the bench and hit a big 3 and played some good defense as well. Oliva came off the bench and made some GREAT DEFENSIVE PLAYS that help turn the game around and she had some big rebounds as well!!!it was a tremendous team effort and a great coaching effort to when lavergne would close the gap the coaches would call the right play to get the bucket or shot we needed to expand the lead back up

GREAT JOB LADIES I LOVE YALL

GO LADY WARRIORS

Jazzy and all of the Blue Wave at La Vergne, your school played a good game tonite and lost the game but gained the respect of all of the fans in the District. This was a team with personality and style and had a way of overcoming no matter what happened. It was a school that everyone would come to see just to see your style of play and your fine athletes and we will follow their careers for some time.

Great job Lady Blaze. You've earned your way to the Region Championship game again as well as the substate. What a game by Cox. Has she developed or what. Also the normal great game by Campbell and Jackson. Nowlin also played well. You can definitely feel the loss of Katie Smith. We have lost our depth that we had down low. Norris has to come thru from here on out with good games and not get in foul trouble. Huge challenge against Riverdale but I know you'll be ready.

It is ashame that Riverdale and Lavergne had to play and one of them had to go home but thats the cards that were dealt. Same with Lawrence County/Lavergne loser.

Tyisha Petty reminds me of Latina Davis when she was at Franklin County and the Lady Vols. A very fast and quick guard who could really penetrate and take it to the basket. She will be another great one for Riverdale. Barbee should be recruited by big time colleges. Is she getting any interest from the Lady Vols? I think she is good enough. I know she is only a sophomore but I'm sure the calls should be rolling in. Riverdale you lose Haislip and some other good players but your set for the next 2 years with Barbee and Petty.

Jazzy and all of the Blue Wave at La Vergne, your school played a good game tonite and lost the game but gained the respect of all of the fans in the District. This was a team with personality and style and had a way of overcoming no matter what happened. It was a school that everyone would come to see just to see your style of play and your fine athletes and we will follow their careers for some time.

Thanks Mr. Phargis.....It has been a great run the last 4 years. I am very PROUD of our Lady Wolverines, I was really hoping that y'all made it to the "glass house" but came up a little short, unfortunately that's how it goes. To our seniors, Jasmine (Bri ), LaQuinta, Steph, Jasmine and Easha....love you girls, you all bring a smile to my face. It was a trying senior year and you showed character and strength as you fought through all the adversities. Even though your high school careers are over, you are now about to embark on new territories as you all go to your prospective colleges....(YEAH!! what an accomplishment). Always remember the friendships and bonds that you formed on this level, they are so very priceless. To the returning players next year, Swope, Kayla, Chelsea, Missy,

Aisha, Tyonika, Leah.....keep the tradition going. I don't people are expecting much from yall next year, but prove them wrong. Let's keep the winning ways going.

Good luck to Blackman & Riverdale...represent this district well!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most talented team in the state got put out last night. How much longer will they let this go on? 4 D-1 signees and its ok to get beat in the region semis fire that fool now. His players act like fools he acts like a fool his assistant are assistants. Im so glad there has been an adminstration change maybe they will stop this bafoon from ruining LaVergne Basketball.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most talented team in the state got put out last night. How much longer will they let this go on? 4 D-1 signees and its ok to get beat in the region semis fire that fool now. His players act like fools he acts like a fool his assistant are assistants. Im so glad there has been an adminstration change maybe they will stop this bafoon from ruining LaVergne Basketball.

While the girls did underachieve late in the year, Mr Dean is a nice guy and deserves a little more respect than this. He is a respected teacher. Since Ms. Seymour is moving on the be a middle school principal, this opens up an assistant principal position and he should get it. At that time, the new head principal could fill the teaching/coaching vacancy. It would be a win-win situation.

But I won't hold my breath for this to happen. It makes too much sense.