Rank Team W-L

Record Win

Percentage

1 Cookeville 4-0 100.00%

2 White Co. 2-1 66.70%

3 Coffee Co. 2-2 50.00%

4 Warren Co. 1-2 33.30%

5 Cumberland Co. 0-4 0.00%

Sounds like he might win the chili competition since he will probably be the only one there. :thumb:

Mt. Juliet vs Portland and Wilson Central at Lebanon games have moved to Thursday night instead of Friday along with Lawrence Co and Tullahoma, Forrest, Shelbyville, etc. We should hear something from Mr. Gill later as to the games for our county.

Good post. Cason did score 17 points and plays better when injured. To give him credit, CoachB is very good at designing big plays and putting the ball where it needs to go. Your last sentence explained it all. Siegel finished at the end.

To be more accurate, Cason "gets injured" a lot.

Interesting comment, curious what you meant by "get injured".....Been watching Shanice play for a very long time....she plays very hard, takes a lot of charges & probably sacrifice her body way too much. Even with the injuries, she doesn't seem to take much time off from playing. Heard they lost Connell for the rest of the season with a broken ankle.....tough break for Siegel. (no pun intended)

Good post. Cason did score 17 points and plays better when injured. To give him credit, CoachB is very good at designing big plays and putting the ball where it needs to go. Your last sentence explained it all. Siegel finished at the end.

To be more accurate, Cason "gets injured" a lot.

Interesting comment, curious what you meant by "get injured".....Been watching Shanice play for a very long time....she plays very hard, takes a lot of charges & probably sacrifice her body way too much. Even with the injuries, she doesn't seem to take much time off from playing. Heard they lost Connell for the rest of the season with a broken ankle.....tough break for Siegel. (no pun intended)

I am not sure what the poster meant but since I have seen Cason play many times and during Middle School and the way she plays is without abandon, the way she plays she is not going to get by without getting hurt some. And when she does, she always comes back stronger except when she had a more serious injury.. Thats her style. Jazzy I do agree with you and have said she does sacrifice her body too much. Even with her team makeup better, she plays the same. She is a battler. The statement might not have an understanding of the player as I know her and as others who have watched her, know her. As far a Connell is concerned, that is tough and someone else will have to step up.

RIVERDALE vs oakland has been moved to thursday night at 630...chili supper for the football team has been moved to next friday at 530 and it will be at RIVERDALE so eat some chili then go to blackman for the game

GO LADY WARRIORS

Do you know if this was announced last night or today?....haven't heard if the Blackman/LaVergne game will be moved. I hope not, I have class tonight.