Greenevillle at west greene. It's a Buffalo hunt!!!

DevilMan03

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it is finally time go ahead and talk trash now greeneville#1 and really show us your classy side :thumb:

now lets hope for a clean and safe game next Friday at the range :thumb:

nice spelling .....last i seen Greeneville is spelled with 2 L's instead of 3

West Greene will have to figure something out. The run won't work against the devils. Passing might if your Qb isn't on the ground. Lets here about your oline and qb???

not much to HEAR about our O line or our QB we have small little Buffaloes down on the range im sure next Friday will be interesting game and it will be a far better contest between fine young men on both sides than what you lead folks to believe both teams have good D and i will give you better odds on O we will just have to see what Coach Case has them work on this next week :thumb:

not much to HEAR about our O line or our QB we have small little Buffaloes down on the range im sure next Friday will be interesting game and it will be a far better contest between fine young men on both sides than what you lead folks to believe both teams have good D and i will give you better odds on O we will just have to see what Coach Case has them work on this next week :thumb:

Well Devil D was scary shutting down the run tonight against a very good running team. I think they held them to 102 yards. Boles WILL NOT be a factor in this game. Buff O line better not let our D get to the quarterback like Sg did...It won't be pretty just ask Sg's Susong...But best of luck cause you'll need it...And barb how about those fighting cockes...first win since bush was in office...proud of them boys and hopefully they get turned around for the good...

If greeneville's o line does their job correctly, this one will be a remake of g-ville vs. S.G. (except less points from the opponent). Just get the ball to your recievers cause they are good especially against TN high and that will open up the run game. Vice versa but it seems like we cant get the running game on a roll..... but this game will be packed and I cant wait to see the looks on the faces of the rowdy buffalo fans when this one gets out of hand.

Man ya'll are some buffalo haters...Im very excited about the game Friday night and I dont believe there will be much O I think its going to be a battle of defenses and then who ever starts letting up is when the points will come. You guys keep comparing us to SG but we arent alike. We actually have a defense that shows up and a O line that blocks. I know for dang sure that our team WILL NOT be pushed around. In the same instances our defense is ranked 1st in the conference in points per game. We are more than just Dalton Boles, we just havent had to use anything else. The Grainger game woke us up about just using him and I know Coach Case has worked harder about being more than 1 dimesonal. I know we will cheer no matter what because we are proud of our team but I think you guys are going be suprised come Friday night! Go Buffs

I got a question for ya Greeneville #1..... Do you not have a life? Come on bro, your on here all the time talking about how good yall are and how bad the other team is and crap like that. heck, yall could be playin the cowboys and you could find something to jaw about! Do you realize how many people get on here and read this stuff? Players use your garbage as motivation on fridays to get fired up. And weather you know it or not, your doing your team and fans no good by posting all that. I hate to say it cause 99% of greeneville fans are great people, but it makes all your greeneville people, players included look like TRASH