Greenevillle at west greene. It's a Buffalo hunt!!!

DevilMan03

Buffs,

When you all start playing schools that are larger and challenge you I think you will get more credit.... Until then the comments will keep on giving! Its like the gift that keeps on giving! Sorry, but I had to put that out there.....

As for the Greene Devils their season has just begun.... Watch out Buffs those Devils are on a mission and the Range is Mission #1!!!!!!!! Stay tuned...........

Go Devils :shock:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffs,

When you all start playing schools that are larger and challenge you I think you will get more credit.... Until then the comments will keep on giving! Its like the gift that keeps on giving! Sorry, but I had to put that out there.....

As for the Greene Devils their season has just begun.... Watch out Buffs those Devils are on a mission and the Range is Mission #1!!!!!!!! Stay tuned...........

I guess you deserve some comments as well for being so brave to step down. Sorry, but I had to put that out there.

How come you Devils have not made any statements about your JV team squezing by the Buffs freshman team. Notice I said freshman, cause their sophmores didn't play unlike the Devils.

Oh, your right you didnt have any soph's out their it was your Jr's and Sr's playing against our JV with your head coach coaching.... Thanks for the comments! Enjoyed them...... I didnt want to call you all out on that one, but you asked for it... I am sorry you brought that JV game up.. I am sure others are too now... YIKES.... :shock:

I will let my friend Barb respond to us FINALLY playing where we should have been all along for all sports involved, but especially our athletes... I MEAN IF YOU SCARED SAY YOUR SCARED!!!! I'm just sayin........ Looking forward to more insightful comments.... :roll:

Buffs,

I guess you deserve some comments as well for being so brave to step down. Sorry, but I had to put that out there.

How come you Devils have not made any statements about your JV team squezing by the Buffs freshman team. Notice I said freshman, cause their sophmores didn't play unlike the Devils.

Yeah maybe not the sophmore, but your juniors and seniors played against all of our freshman and 4 of our sophmores

Buffs,

Yeah maybe not the sophmore, but your juniors and seniors played against all of our freshman and 4 of our sophmores

For your information we only had freshman playing. Sorry to burst your bubble!!!

Oh the difference between us and yall is that we work hard every week. We prepared this week as if North Greene was 5-0 you guys just think you can whoop everyone and thats what gets me

This is the most ignorant comment I have ever read. How could you possibly know how hard our boys work every day? And the secong most rediculous comment on here that I have ever read was yours about "learning how to take a butt whoopin... how will that help".... Its called preperation.... If the buffs do manage to somehow make it to the playoffs, how will they know what to do when they get busted in the mouth a few times? Your only taste of what the playoffs will be like will be your game this coming friday night. If you get killed, then you will most likely learn a lot if Coach case is as great as everyone says. and if you win (unlikely), then you will know you have what it takes to compete with top teams in the playoffs.

Oh the difference between us and yall is that we work hard every week. We prepared this week as if North Greene was 5-0 you guys just think you can whoop everyone and thats what gets me

This is the most ignorant comment I have ever read. How could you possibly know how hard our boys work every day? And the secong most rediculous comment on here that I have ever read was yours about "learning how to take a butt whoopin... how will that help".... Its called preperation.... If the buffs do manage to somehow make it to the playoffs, how will they know what to do when they get busted in the mouth a few times? Your only taste of what the playoffs will be like will be your game this coming friday night. If you get killed, then you will most likely learn a lot if Coach case is as great as everyone says. and if you win (unlikely), then you will know you have what it takes to compete with top teams in the playoffs.

nicely put

thats what i thought. Greene Devills did. That was the outcome of the JV game and it will be the outcome of the varsity game, but alot worse!

You might win. You should win when you step down conferences. You Devil fans talk a lot trash since you stepped down. I guess I can talk some trash to you as well since one nephews teams already beat you this year (Elizabethton). I guess that is why you stepped down, you couldn't play with the teams you where suppose to. I'm just glad my other nephews team (West Greene) doesn't wimper and cry till they get moved down so they can talk a lot of trash.

Yeah thats right, we just plain got skeered...we're really just a bunch of panty-wastes hoping to beat up on poor defenseless underfunded county programs. We plan on going down to the animal shelter after the game and kicking some puppies too!!!