Shelbyville 4-2 vs Lawrence County

Cascade10

we have played both these teams. if i had to pick someone it would be Lawrence county.

they have much inproved over the past five weeks.

Where do you think they will beat Shelbyville at? We played awful against you guys probably our worst game of the year and We had to play our best and you guys make some mistakes for us to have a chance.

I made it over to the Lawrence Co. and Shelbyville game last night and was very impressed with the Wildcats rushing attack behind a massive offensive line. Their kicker and special teams overall looked very, very weak, so that could haunt them at some point. Shelbyville has certainly improved as well and still can make the playoffs as a wildcard if they win out, which is a real possibility. Where in the world were all the Lawrence Co. fans? Shelbyville had it packed on their side, but it was an extremely embarrassing showing for the Wildcat fans for a team that had a four-game winning streak coming in and is playing maybe the best football ever down there. This is a town that claims to really love its team, but I guess it may be proof that it is just a basetball school. I was amazed that so few made the trip and the band did not even come! For a big district game against a longtime rival. Unexcusable for that team to not get better support, especially as good as they are this year. They deserve better down there.

I made it over to the Lawrence Co. and Shelbyville game last night and was very impressed with the Wildcats rushing attack behind a massive offensive line. Their kicker and special teams overall looked very, very weak, so that could haunt them at some point. Shelbyville has certainly improved as well and still can make the playoffs as a wildcard if they win out, which is a real possibility. Where in the world were all the Lawrence Co. fans? Shelbyville had it packed on their side, but it was an extremely embarrassing showing for the Wildcat fans for a team that had a four-game winning streak coming in and is playing maybe the best football ever down there. This is a town that claims to really love its team, but I guess it may be proof that it is just a basetball school. I was amazed that so few made the trip and the band did not even come! For a big district game against a longtime rival. Unexcusable for that team to not get better support, especially as good as they are this year. They deserve better down there.

The Fair is in town;School was out yesterday;The band is not required to go to ballgames like at most schools,They only go when they think there will be a crowd or when they don't have a contest,yet the get the football program sales and concession sales at home games. You're rightit's a crying shame Lawrenceburg doesn't appreciate thier team.It'been just the parents Coaches,and players for a long time.You are wrong about it just being a baseball school.It is Girl's basketball that matters and that's All.Good Luck and congrats to the LCHS Football team.Let's get win #5 against Centennial :roflolk:

Well no fans showed up because it was fair day in town.. and quite a few people were sick with the flu bug going around down here last week.. thats why no fans showed up.. fan support has been wayy better this year.. and i hope you meant to type basketball school instead of baseball lol not many fans appear at baseball games.. just thought i'd throw that out there :huh: go law co hi