What has happened at RBS?

pigskin2009

I know the Bulldogs are better than in years past, but what happened against Sunbright? This was one of the games that they were supposed to win. Are there any games left that they even have a realistic chance to win? What is the attitude of the players, coaches and fans now that they have lost 3 in a row? Lets here some Bulldog fans opinion. :thumb::(

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Bulldogs are better than in years past, but what happened against Sunbright? This was one of the games that they were supposed to win. Are there any games left that they even have a realistic chance to win? What is the attitude of the players, coaches and fans now that they have lost 3 in a row? Lets here some Bulldog fans opinion. :popcorneater::thumb:

There is no one left on their schedule they can stay within 30 points of. I noticed all but 2 games on their schedule are at home is that right?

Don't count the Dawgs out yet!!! I'm one of those people who never ever count a win til the last second ticks off the clock. Anything can happen during a ballgame, some teams certainly have the odds stacked in their favor but you should never assume a thing, you know what happens then ..

.. comes back to bite you in the karma dry.gif:thumb:

What's happened to RBS is they have won 2, had a decent shot at 3, and no guarantee they

can't pull off another. An int., fumble, punt, kickoff, run back for a TD. Anything can happen in a game.

Ain't over 'til it's over. The Dawgs are well ahead of yrs. past. Keep plugging Dawgs. You're on

the right path.

RBS had 2:00 to get down field and was making it when their HB #14 got drove OB hard which aggravated the bruised ribs from the Pickett County game. He was out the rest of the game. He ran great all night including a 60 yarder and a fake PAT for 2 point conversion. I believe they would have scored. Nevertheless I was at Skyline Medical til about 2:00AM that night. You could cut that kids leg off and come Friday night he'd tell you he was fine.