Gordonsville @ Red Boiling Springs

croz6110

you gotta be kiddin me! Whats happened to Rbs after starting out 2-0! Yes, they were supposed to get beat this game, but 47-6--from what I here, it could've been 97-0 if G-ville kept starters in. Looks like a new streak has started. I'm dissapointed in RBS. You were supposed to do better than this! Looks like you beat 2 very pitiful teams and couldn't beat a pitiful Sunbright team. Not trying to demoralize yall, just trying to motivate. I really hate G-Ville and I'm mad that you let them walk all over you. you suck, RBS!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like i said , it wasnt a game till the jr high came in. i guess rbs 6 gordonsville jr high 0. no need to hate gordonsville, just try to be like them. tigers came out and imposed their will second play from scrimmage . time to get ready to face the war eagles. so start that thread croz.

Actuallu RBS Jr high quarterback Ty Tuck scored the td and Jr high running back Dakota dickens gained good yards. So.... RBS jr high 6-Gville jr high 0.

just like i said , it wasnt a game till the jr high came in. i guess rbs 6 gordonsville jr high 0. no need to hate gordonsville, just try to be like them. tigers came out and imposed their will second play from scrimmage . time to get ready to face the war eagles. so start that thread croz.

Actuallu RBS Jr high quarterback Ty Tuck scored the td and Jr high running back Dakota dickens gained good yards. So.... RBS jr high 6-Gville jr high 0.

im sorry. i will tell you a good region rbs could join. the teams would , mjc , pickett co, muffin, biscuit, and the ginger bread men. good for your jr high, to bad they will develop low self esteem in a couple of years.