Gordonsville @ Red Boiling Springs

croz6110

the way i see it croz is let them fire away. instead of just crying about opinions on here ,do something about it. do something to change opinions. grandma always did say " actions speak louder than words. go into every game with the heart of a champion. i know what it feels like to win. 20 some years ago me and few great tiger carved the past to greatness. that one brief moment in time that when the smoke cleared we stood at the top of the mountain over everyone. that one brief moment we felt we touched god. we were so proud to bring that title back to gordonsville for our school , and the loyal tiger fans of the town of gordonsville. back in those days we were not the biggest, strongest , fastest, we knew that if we were home or away someone was going to get it, someone has had it! there is enough talent at that school to bring it back to greatness. do they have the heart ,the will to do so. going back to what you said about people blasting you for what you say, let them blast away. they can blast me for what i say, i dont care,because at the end of the day i can back it up. i can tell you are a real tiger fan during the good times and the bad. that is what it is all about. this tiger team can do it . they need to let the coach coach them. i can remember our coach got out of us things we never knew was inside us. i believe in these boys because they are gordonsville tigers. just go and get it done boys. when your time is done know deep inside yourself that you left it all on the field. if you do so then that is all you can do. what do you think croz, hit me back.

You're right. I can't disagree with anything you've said. Some things have happened this year that are very disappointing, but if the players can learn from these things and apply, maybe things will work out. I talk to some of the players a lot, and I try to let them know how they need to act that maybe they can lead by example.

As for Friday, I'm not going to make the trip to RBS. Going to Hartsville instead, but I will be in touch with some people up there.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a joke. that news paper is just rambling on over the thrashing of a fellow putnam co team. the bulldogs wont move the ball within the 30 yard line unless we fumble down there. not really likely but possible. the clock will roll nonstop after half time. tigers 42 bulldogs maybe 7 after we unleash the junior high on them. tigers will play 4 quarters tonight, rbs does not have enough depth to take a physical thrashing the tigers handed out last week . there is our reply to the insane prediction by that cookville newspaper. tigers much better this year. does not matter how improved the bulldogs are, it will not be enough. our non starters could beat the teams they slid by on. give me a break. now it seems i have started the Sabre rattling. time to take care of it.

the tigers win big only if they show up in the first half. if not it will be like our last game, only doing enough to win. its time for the tigers to make a statement. i dont care what anyone says, monterey, jackson co, clay co, pickett co, red boiling springs, and yes even watertown should not be able to play with us. but it seems we have a way of making lesser teams look better than what they really are. who shows up? i believe the tigers do.

How much better are the Tigers than they were last year?

I believe they are a whole lot better than they were last year. I know that for a fact becasue I was on that team last year. Its different this year for them cause they know the coaches there was no head coach change during the off season and there are more seniors on the team to help lead then the four of us last year.