Gordonsville @ Red Boiling Springs

croz6110

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gordonsville should win .younger players will get valuable playing time. the tigers better tighten up, and figure out how to play all 4 quarters. if we only play 1 half of ball the purple tigers and the westies will more than likely beat us. we are now in the part of our season that counts. sad sitting at home while other teams are still playing. i know the mentioned teams are in a bigger classification but if you cant beat them one and done is in our future. wake up and play first quarter ball.

gordonsville should win .younger players will get valuable playing time. the tigers better tighten up, and figure out how to play all 4 quarters. if we only play 1 half of ball the purple tigers and the westies will more than likely beat us. we are now in the part of our season that counts. sad sitting at home while other teams are still playing. i know the mentioned teams are in a bigger classification but if you cant beat them one and done is in our future. wake up and play first quarter ball.

If Gville doesn't play 4 quarters, RBS might could keep it close.

The Tigers still need to show up.

If Gville doesn't play 4 quarters, RBS might could keep it close.

The Tigers still need to show up.

i will just save save trip up there . it will be the usual thrashing, no matter how improved they are. tigers roll by 35, no questions asked.

all Sabre rattleing aside, i hope rbs plays tough and earns some respect. they really deserve it. it is hard to come out every game with your head high, but you boys seem to be able to do so. props from me. play hard boys , this may your year to shine. this is no ones game on this fine sunday night. leave it all on the field game night. good luck to everyone.

RBS is looking for another win, and I know they'll play hard.

If I remember correctly, they accused Gville of some cheap shots last year, and they'll want some revenge.

RBS isn't above a few cheap shot themselves. TCs' linebacker, #83 Dillon, was hit last year in RBS

when he was already down. Hit on the lower leg, taken out of the game..intentional after the play.

There were others...this one stood out. Perhaps, with a new coach, they have learned better.

RBS is looking for another win, and I know they'll play hard.

If I remember correctly, they accused Gville of some cheap shots last year, and they'll want some revenge.

RBS isn't above a few cheap shot themselves. TCs' linebacker, #83 Dillon, was hit last year in RBS

when he was already down. Hit on the lower leg, taken out of the game..intentional after the play.

There were others...this one stood out. Perhaps, with a new coach, they have learned better.

Nope, they have too many personal fouls, frustration has set in.

I always pull for the bulldogs, except for this week !! RBS is making strides and needs to continue working hard and fighting to the end, good things can happen when the determination is there. As for cheap shots those kind of things happen in football when players get upset, its a violent game and boys will be boys LOL I see this one being a clean hard fought contest from both teams. best of luck to the bulldogs and GO BIG BLUE

the tigers win big only if they show up in the first half. if not it will be like our last game, only doing enough to win. its time for the tigers to make a statement. i dont care what anyone says, monterey, jackson co, clay co, pickett co, red boiling springs, and yes even watertown should not be able to play with us. but it seems we have a way of making lesser teams look better than what they really are. who shows up? i believe the tigers do.