Trinity @ Adamsville

tcaee

Way to be a gracious winner. First off, trinity lost the game for themselves by not simply blocking at the end of the game. Secondly, I would like to go back and count all of the late hits made by adamsville defenders. I promise you, you guys will not want to play us again come playoff time. That's a guarantee. Our guys won't let a game slip away like that again. Good luck on the rest of your season and congratulations on the big win, you guys made the plays when it counted and you deserved it. Practice some sportsmanship though

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to be a gracious winner. First off, trinity lost the game for themselves by not simply blocking at the end of the game. Secondly, I would like to go back and count all of the late hits made by adamsville defenders. I promise you, you guys will not want to play us again come playoff time. That's a guarantee. Our guys won't let a game slip away like that again. Good luck on the rest of your season and congratulations on the big win, you guys made the plays when it counted and you deserved it. Practice some sportsmanship though

First off Trinity should have never had an opportunity to win with a field goal. If we don't kill ourselves three times ( TD called back, fumble , missed block assignment on 4th and goal from the 1) TCA is playing from to far behind to worry about a field goal. And I wouldn't even go there about late hits, TCA had plenty! For the most part I think we moved the ball at will all night (never punted). #1 was impressive , he made good reads and was in control in the 2:00 min Off. But over all He couldn't do it all. He never broke one and you can tell he is not very physical. And as for playing agian you may want to re-think that guarantee. You'd think a christian school would have the sportsmanship thing down pat, but as we could see(#10) and the players told us(foul mouth line) you guys have some practicing to do. ohh does your line coach teach them to hold ankles when they cut block or is that just they're own doing ? anyway as your radio man said, have a safe trip tp Memphis for playoffs.

It is funny you bring up sportsmanship and dirty play. Have you ever watched you boys play? Granted not everyone of them did it but you had several guys doing stuff that was unneeded. Also what was up with the refs patting jabriel on the back everytime had a a good run or throw.

If you want I can let you know that no way should a field goal getting blocked decide this game. Adamsville left at least 21 points on the field

You've got to be kidding right. tca complaining about late hits and bein' good sports.

You've got to be kidding right. tca complaining about late hits and bein' good sports.

LOL The contradiction in his post is hilarious! "IM BEIN A SORE LOSER ! YOU GUYS ARE BAD SPORTS!" :roflol:

Congrats on the win adamsville, you guys have a great team. However, ill have to disagree with you cardfan. We have one of the best kickers in the state looking at a chip shot to win the game and nobody blocks for him, that is something to hang our heads about.

Disagree. I thought the kick was low and regardless, nice job of calling kids out and placing blame for a loss. They are a team.

Second, how can you leave Adamsville with timeouts remaining? TCA showed some of the poorest clock management I have ever seen. They were pretty much moving the ball at will on the last drive and with any clock management at all could have scored the TD. Why put it in the hands of the kicker when you don't have to? History shows too much can go wrong.

Third, Adamsville is a very talented team. Better defensively than I thought they would be. If you had said before game "TCA holds Adamsville to 12 points" I would have said TCA wins that. Maybe we will get to see this match-up again, since all in all, it was one of the best games of the year.