Bledsoe @ Sequatchie!!!!

WarriorNation2010

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Sequatchie fans need to lay off Coach Barger. He has brought excitement and respectibility back to you guys program. He is a talented coach, perhaps Bledsoe just played a good game and they are benefeiting from having a new coach and renewed enthusiasm, just like Sequatchie did last year. Coach Barger does an outstanding job rebuliding programs and I think that he has Sequatchie going in the right direction.

I think that the Sequatchie fans need to lay off Coach Barger. He has brought excitement and respectibility back to you guys program. He is a talented coach, perhaps Bledsoe just played a good game and they are benefeiting from having a new coach and renewed enthusiasm, just like Sequatchie did last year. Coach Barger does an outstanding job rebuliding programs and I think that he has Sequatchie going in the right direction.

very well said....... :roflolk:

I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF ANYONE ON HERE AGREES WITH WHAT I SAY OR NOT.EVERYONE ON HERE ONLY WANTS TO GET UGLY WITH ONE ANOTHER.IF YOU LOOK BACK AT MY PREVIOUS POST I NEVER SAID WE HAD THE BEST COACHING STAFF,OUR COACH IS YOUNG AND HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB GETTING HIS PLAYERS TO PLAY FOR HIM.HOWEVER HE HAS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES CRUNCH TIME.LETTING A TEAM THROW THE BALL TO THE SAME PLACE ON THE FEILD SEVERAL TIMES TO COME BACK AND WIN THE GAME IS STUPID.YES THERE WERE ALOT OF TURNOVERS,THAT ONLY MADE THE SCORE HIGHER THAT IS NOT WHAT GOT SEQ. BEAT.YOU CAN'T LET A TEAM DOMINATE 1/3 QTR.AND BEAT YOU, CHANGE YOUR PERSONELL AROUND AND STOP THEM,IF THE PLAYER YOU GOT COVERING SOMEONE ISN'T GETTING IT DONE GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT. WHAT CAN IT HURT?THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN LAST NIGHT.I CONGRATULATE BIG BLUE FOR MAKING THE PLAYOFFS,BUT I THINK ONE GAME IS ALL YOU WILL PLAY.AS FAR AS THESE FORUMS GO THE COACHES AND PLAYERS SHOULD NOT POST ON HERE LIKE SOME I HAVE NOTICED.IF A COACH WANTS TO GET ON HERE FINE,BUT DON'T POST REMARKS JUST READ,GET SMARTER AND BETTER AND SHUT EVERYONE UP.I BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD,AND LOVE EVERY KID ON THE TEAM WITH ALL MY HEART I JUST CAN'T STAND TO SEE OUR BEST CHANCE IN YEARS GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF BAD PLAY CALLING LIKE LAST NIGHT.THEY ARE DOING THE JOBS THEY ARE ASSIGNED THEY ARE JUST BEING ASSIGINED THE WRONG JOBS.I AM NOT HIDING BEHIND MY SCREEN NAME EITHER I JUST DO NOT THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME, MY PRESENCE IS KNOWN AT EVERY GAME I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I AM SEEN AND HEARD.GOOD LUCK TO THE INDIANS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.I WILL NO LONGER POST ON HERE FOR YOU TO HAVE TO READ WHAT A FAN WITHOUT A DEGREE IN COACHING THINKS.I DIDN'T REALIZE THE USER AGREEMENT REQUIRED A DEGREE!!

We went and watched Marion & Bledsoe the night we played Central at Finley and Marion walked all over Pikeville. I got a program and in the 3rd quarter about every Sub was a fresh/Soph & the younger Marion kids handled Bledsoe. Pikeville hasn't played anyone worth a dang except Marion & the game was alot worse that the scoreboard showed ( proballly 21 points worse in my opinion). Pikeville's O-Line hasn't got a kid that would start here in Dunlap so we will get plenty of penetration, there Big back ( #32 I Think) is a big stout looking kid, but he is slow & doesn't run with the attitude he should. I think there QB is there best player & the only weapon they really have, if our secondary can control there recievers, I know our D-Line can handle there running game & the way Marion's offense looked againsed there defense I don't see Wilson having anyproblems doing what ever coach Barger puts in to him.

One last advantage we have & it's the biggest of all is Coach Barger, he has had these kids in the weight room & has them in shape and it shows on the field, this will be the ultimate edge we have that breaks Pikeville down, there kids were winded againsed Jasper & didn't look strong to me as Jasper pushed them all over the field, ( even the fresh/soph) My hat's off to Coach Barger for the preparation his teams have showed this year, keep up the good work coach, I am really looking foward to a homecomming/District win over Pikeville. Homecomming wins are sweet, but homecomming wins over Bledsoe are priceless!!!!!!!

Well I was former member of the 1987 SCHS class and I think SCHS has a greatly improved program compared to the previous 5 years. My son is a BCHS warrior and I support him when I can make it to the BCHS games. The game depended on who was the most hungry and it appeared to be the young men from the North end of the valley were the most hungry. No player wants to lose on Homecoming but it happens when you least expect it... Expect the BCHS warriors to get better it the next 2-3 years

after they get their system cooking... Jason Reel and his staff have done a great job this year...

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Good luck to all the young men playing the game !!!

I REALLY DO NOT CARE IF ANYONE ON HERE AGREES WITH WHAT I SAY OR NOT.EVERYONE ON HERE ONLY WANTS TO GET UGLY WITH ONE ANOTHER.IF YOU LOOK BACK AT MY PREVIOUS POST I NEVER SAID WE HAD THE BEST COACHING STAFF,OUR COACH IS YOUNG AND HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB GETTING HIS PLAYERS TO PLAY FOR HIM.HOWEVER HE HAS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WHEN IT COMES CRUNCH TIME.LETTING A TEAM THROW THE BALL TO THE SAME PLACE ON THE FEILD SEVERAL TIMES TO COME BACK AND WIN THE GAME IS STUPID.YES THERE WERE ALOT OF TURNOVERS,THAT ONLY MADE THE SCORE HIGHER THAT IS NOT WHAT GOT SEQ. BEAT.YOU CAN'T LET A TEAM DOMINATE 1/3 QTR.AND BEAT YOU, CHANGE YOUR PERSONELL AROUND AND STOP THEM,IF THE PLAYER YOU GOT COVERING SOMEONE ISN'T GETTING IT DONE GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT. WHAT CAN IT HURT?THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN LAST NIGHT.I CONGRATULATE BIG BLUE FOR MAKING THE PLAYOFFS,BUT I THINK ONE GAME IS ALL YOU WILL PLAY.AS FAR AS THESE FORUMS GO THE COACHES AND PLAYERS SHOULD NOT POST ON HERE LIKE SOME I HAVE NOTICED.IF A COACH WANTS TO GET ON HERE FINE,BUT DON'T POST REMARKS JUST READ,GET SMARTER AND BETTER AND SHUT EVERYONE UP.I BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD,AND LOVE EVERY KID ON THE TEAM WITH ALL MY HEART I JUST CAN'T STAND TO SEE OUR BEST CHANCE IN YEARS GO DOWN THE DRAIN BECAUSE OF BAD PLAY CALLING LIKE LAST NIGHT.THEY ARE DOING THE JOBS THEY ARE ASSIGNED THEY ARE JUST BEING ASSIGINED THE WRONG JOBS.I AM NOT HIDING BEHIND MY SCREEN NAME EITHER I JUST DO NOT THINK YOU CAN HANDLE ME, MY PRESENCE IS KNOWN AT EVERY GAME I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I AM SEEN AND HEARD.GOOD LUCK TO THE INDIANS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON.I WILL NO LONGER POST ON HERE FOR YOU TO HAVE TO READ WHAT A FAN WITHOUT A DEGREE IN COACHING THINKS.I DIDN'T REALIZE THE USER AGREEMENT REQUIRED A DEGREE!!

Little history leson, CoachT was started for coaches. I agree that the players should not be posting on here during their game and if I were a Coach I would never come on here and read much less post. But that's my opinion and I'm not knocking any coach that does. As far as the turnovers go, you have to be out of your mind to think that the turnovers is not why we lost. We were up 24 to 14 at halftime and that's when Seq. lost focus. There is no other reason for the fumbles, because Bledsoe certainly didn't knock it away from us. I saw numerous times when the tailbacks took the handoff and would take three or four steps before the ball was secure. Our defense was on the field the second half entirely to long because of the turnovers and that my friend is why we lost the game. There is always going to be calls made by coaches that we (spectators) think we could do better, I asure you it is not as easy as one would think. My point is, unless you have stood on the sideline and had to make calls in a split second, keep it to your self. If you think no one can handle you, try and look the coach up and quit hiding.

I knew we were most likely going to beat Marion and loose this game. My reasons is CoachT. The usual Seq trash talkers that for what ever reason is not on here now eating crow; laid low the week of the Marion Game and then started saying we had Bledsoe in the bag. All this negative trash talk and we got this in the bag crap, has a profoud influence on these kids. I wish there was some way we could keep kids from getting on here and reading what 50% of the posters say, but there is no way.

P.S. I bet you will not keep your word and not post on here again.

Congrats Bledsoe. You did get the win, but you also know that it was by no means an easy one. Sequatchie fans, win as a team & lose as one. The turnovers killed us. Was this any one player or any one coaches fault? NO. The ones who made the biggest mistakes are already very aware of it & it doesn't do any good to remind them. All you can do is pick urself up & get ready for next Friday night. Learn by your mistakes and give it your all.

I only have 2 ?'s for Coach Chad Barger:

1. It has been said that "the qb is told who to pass to and is not allowed to check off to another receiver". Is this true? Does this expain a pass into triple coverage with 2 receivers open?

2. Why has #7 formerly #87 not been used for the short pass ?? It has been said that "the qb can't adjust to his height". If this is true, how well does his cousin do? They've only been passing to each other since elementary school. No one in Sequatchie Co. can figure out why you would not use a kid his size?

I'm not saying that your not doing a good job and I'm certainly not saying that I could do better. These are just the questions that we all keep pondering.

Good luck next week. Go Indians !!

its a done deal people with the win last night over JASPER there is no stopping us , all roads to the playoffs are going though SEQUATCHIE this year

Guess the crying time just started with a 35-31 loss to "BIG OLE BLUE WARRIORS" in Dunlap Friday night...

Tell us again why you moved? I support my son whether I'm there or not.

Get a few things straight Indian fans. The turnover excuses are getting old considering Bledsoe spotted ya'll the first 24 points ya'll had with turnovers. I didn't see a whole lot of mishandling of the ball by the Indian running back, just a little harder hitting in the second half by the warriors that caused at least 3 of the fumbles. Besides that, warriors were still able to move the ball and make the scores after the fumble recoverys.

Game is over Warriors.......Move on