Columbia/Lincoln County Prediction

falcon62

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go away when LC starts winning, or coaching staff starts coaching. I dont guess I will be going away for a while because neither is going to happen.

Or 'if' YOU get hired to replace them?

Something about ALL of your posts smells worse than a skunk in a outhouse!

Hmmm...I haven't thought of that LOD...that certainly would explain his persistence because surely he's smart enough to understand the potential damage his behavior could cause - it may very well be intentional.

I will go away when LC starts winning, or coaching staff starts coaching. I dont guess I will be going away for a while because neither is going to happen.

Or 'if' YOU get hired to replace them?

Something about ALL of your posts smells worse than a skunk in a outhouse!

Hmmm...I haven't thought of that LOD...that certainly would explain his persistence because surely he's smart enough to understand the potential damage his behavior could cause - it may very well be intentional.

Not a coach, don't want to be a coach just stating facts!!!!!!

Not a coach, don't want to be a coach just stating facts!!!!!!

Interesting...you sound a lot like a fella that went by the username of PowerSoftBall last year - he kept trashing the coaches - and he was looking for a coaching job...kept saying things like "it's time for a change" and "Coach T is past his prime" and "there's no discipline on the team" and making negative predictions. According to his profile page he hasn't been online since last May. I wonder how his IP address compares with yours....

Hmmmmm....

Maybe you know him? :thumb:

As i said I'm not a coach do not want to be a coach and I do not know anyone called powersoftball. I am just a disgruntled fan that is tired of seeing Lincoln County sinking lower and lower every year. I will say again it is not the players fault that they have a coaching staff that lets anything go and is not getting the job done.

This will be a hard game for LC to win. I have seen Columbia, they are very fast and tuff. If I know Coach T he has not gave up on this season. I played in LC in 96,97,98 just wondering if all the parents still come to the practices and watch on top of the pit while practice is going on. I can remember Coach T making us run up and down the back of the pit if we got beat bad, we would have to run the difference of the score. I will be pulling for LC in this one but like I said it will be tuff. I still believe Coach T knew a little bit about this season when he made the schedule up.

Blackman (Very tough team but should really help out with experience)

Lawrence Co. ( not usually to good but as surprised everybody this year)

Riverdale ( ENOUGH SAID)

Tullahoma ( District game that could have went either way)

Oakland ( 2008 State Champs)

Coulmbia ( Will be another tough game)

Coffee County ( LC will win this game big)

Franklin Co. ( Win this game in LC is in the play offs)

Warren C0. ( LC should win this game)

Shelbyville ( Can't make any predictions)

Bottom line Lincoln County FALCONS have played a very tough schedule no matter if they are young are not, but this will diffently get them ready for the end of the season and hopefully the playoffs. I can't wait to see Shelbyville play LC I do not know who I will be pulling for.

By the way Falcon62 I do not know whom you are but I can bet you are a old Falcon team member on a roster of about 60 to 70 players and you were one of the practice dummies or you are parent of a child who child does not ever get to play because your son is terrible. If you are from LC you need to shut up or if you have moved in and do not know the history of Coach Thompson than you need to move back.

For the players that view this site. Know what it means to put that Jersey on that says Falcons across the chest on Friday nights. Be proud to be part of the Lincoln County Falcons. Listen to Eye of the Tiger and carry that emotion onto the field the entire game. I am getting pumped just thinking of them times.

This will be a hard game for LC to win. I have seen Columbia, they are very fast and tuff. If I know Coach T he has not gave up on this season. I played in LC in 96,97,98 just wondering if all the parents still come to the practices and watch on top of the pit while practice is going on. I can remember Coach T making us run up and down the back of the pit if we got beat bad, we would have to run the difference of the score. I will be pulling for LC in this one but like I said it will be tuff. I still believe Coach T knew a little bit about this season when he made the schedule up.

Blackman (Very tough team but should really help out with experience)

Lawrence Co. ( not usually to good but as surprised everybody this year)

Riverdale ( ENOUGH SAID)

Tullahoma ( District game that could have went either way)

Oakland ( 2008 State Champs)

Coulmbia ( Will be another tough game)

Coffee County ( LC will win this game big)

Franklin Co. ( Win this game in LC is in the play offs)

Warren C0. ( LC should win this game)

Shelbyville ( Can't make any predictions)

Bottom line Lincoln County FALCONS have played a very tough schedule no matter if they are young are not, but this will diffently get them ready for the end of the season and hopefully the playoffs. I can't wait to see Shelbyville play LC I do not know who I will be pulling for.

By the way Falcon62 I do not know whom you are but I can bet you are a old Falcon team member on a roster of about 60 to 70 players and you were one of the practice dummies or you are parent of a child who child does not ever get to play because your son is terrible. If you are from LC you need to shut up or if you have moved in and do not know the history of Coach Thompson than you need to move back.

For the players that view this site. Know what it means to put that Jersey on that says Falcons across the chest on Friday nights. Be proud to be part of the Lincoln County Falcons. Listen to Eye of the Tiger and carry that emotion onto the field the entire game. I am getting pumped just thinking of them times.

You are so wrong. I played for a prior LC coach, started three years for the Falcons. That was when LC was a powerhoiuse. One thing about it, they are not a powerhouse now and have not been for a long time. If you know football and attend LC games you would seen the program has been declining for several years. If the people are so happy with the teams that have been fielded for the last few years then so be it. I would have never thought the LC faithful would have been happy with being average or below average. By the way what has LC and the current coaching staff achieved recently that is so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok falcon62, i am sick of you setting here bashing the LC program. i am one of the coaches at LC and if you would like to meet and lets talk this matter over and i will let you know anything you need to know about what goes on at practice and games.

Thanks to all the support we still recieve from the true fans of LC. Keep coming out to the games and supporting these young men who are out here playing this wonderful sport. as for the team we will get better we palyed a heck of a game against the defending state champs so there are good things happening in LC. We just need to play all 4 quarters and dont let anything get us down. fight till the end.

ok falcon62, i am sick of you setting here bashing the LC program. i am one of the coaches at LC and if you would like to meet and lets talk this matter over and i will let you know anything you need to know about what goes on at practice and games.

Thanks to all the support we still recieve from the true fans of LC. Keep coming out to the games and supporting these young men who are out here playing this wonderful sport. as for the team we will get better we palyed a heck of a game against the defending state champs so there are good things happening in LC. We just need to play all 4 quarters and dont let anything get us down. fight till the end.

Good post - especially "We just need to play all 4 quarters and dont let anything get us down. fight till the end."

Don't expect the hater falcon62 to meet with you though, his anonymity is his only strength.

Get it done, Falcons!!!!!!