Columbia/Lincoln County Prediction

falcon62

62 you said that you played for another coach, well since we have only had two that is not hard to figure out who you played for. Do you think that Coach Meadows would be proud of you getting on here and bashing LC coaches like this? I think not. When Coach Meadows was the coach of Falcons, football was the only sport boys wanted to play; now there are so many other things to do down there. If you have a son that plays for Coach T, then you would also know that in the spring alot of kids show up for spring practice. However, because the practices are pretty tough either little johnny or mommy decide that football is too tough for him. I know this because I proudly have a son that played for Coach T for three years. I was at LC when we won the first state title. Those were great times; but not as great as the first time I saw my son in that Falcon uniform. And if you are really a fan then you would understand that feeling is what Falcon Pride is all about. Once a Falcon always a Falcon, well maybe not for a turncoat like you. You also need to think about the players, they read this site. How do you think they feel hearing you bash their coachs. Are you trying to plant seeds of doubt in there heads???

Have you ever went up to Coach T and explained to him what he is doing wrong??? :ugeek: Bet not!!! You just want to sit in front of your computer and bash a man that you don't have spine enough to talk to face to face.

Oh and for all the Falcon players that read this garbage, keep your heads up. The real Falcon Fans will always love ya'll. :blink:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what legend means:

1.An unverified story handed down from earlier times, especially one popularly believed to be historical.

2.A body or collection of such stories.

3.A romanticized or popularized myth of modern times.

Coach T is the current head coach, only after he has stopped coaching will he be a legend!!!!!

:ugeek:

62 you said that you played for another coach, well since we have only had two that is not hard to figure out who you played for. Do you think that Coach Meadows would be proud of you getting on here and bashing LC coaches like this? I think not. When Coach Meadows was the coach of Falcons, football was the only sport boys wanted to play; now there are so many other things to do down there. If you have a son that plays for Coach T, then you would also know that in the spring alot of kids show up for spring practice. However, because the practices are pretty tough either little johnny or mommy decide that football is too tough for him. I know this because I proudly have a son that played for Coach T for three years. I was at LC when we won the first state title. Those were great times; but not as great as the first time I saw my son in that Falcon uniform. And if you are really a fan then you would understand that feeling is what Falcon Pride is all about. Once a Falcon always a Falcon, well maybe not for a turncoat like you. You also need to think about the players, they read this site. How do you think they feel hearing yand ou bash their coachs. Are you trying to plant seeds of doubt in there heads???

Have you ever went up to Coach T and explained to him what he is doing wrong??? :roflol: Bet not!!! You just want to sit in front of your computer and bash a man that you don't have spine enough to talk to face to face.

Oh and for all the Falcon players that read this garbage, keep your heads up. The real Falcon Fans will always love ya'll. :flower:

Lady have you ever heard of playing more than one sport if kids don't want to - so be it. That is were the coaches have to sale the program. Good example would be Oakland 3 years ago 31 players on the team and losing record year after year. New coach comes in sells program and seventy plus players dress in the fall and BY THE WAY THEY WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. Explain that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds to me like the staff at LC is doing a poor job of selling the program and that starts with the head coach!!!!!!!

Sure I have heard of playing more than one sport, but you can't play two sports in one season!!!!! My son played football and baseball... So do you have a son??? If you do, does he play football? And if you have a son and if he is on the Falcon team, is he a player that is not getting to play enough for daddy?? Because I really don't understand what is driving you to tear this team up so bad. Be a real Falcon Fan and support the team... If you have problems with what is going on take up with the coaches one on one, I am sure they would love to talk to you. Stay off the message board, like I told you the boys read this and your comments only hurt them. You are not helping in anyway. If you want to help the Falcons then "SHUT UP".

Oh, I think Coach T has a open door policy. You could call him or go by practice today, I am sure the players would like to get a look at you too. Who knows Coach T might see your coaching talent and give you a job. Then you could see the diffence between being a coach and playing one on a message board. :roflol:

Lincoln County is down this year, however since 1993 they have only had one other losing season which was 2002.

As recently as 2007, they got knocked out of the playoffs by the eventual State Champion Smyrna team.

They have 3 State Titles.

There are many, many schools across Tennessee that would like to have this recent and past history. :roflol:

I do not have a dog in this fight. But since 62 is such a history buff I would like to take this opportunity to provide a little lesson to him. I have been a member of this great web site almost since the beginning. I have seen many parents and fans degrade the coaches of their local teams. Not one single time, I repeat, Not one single time did anything positive come from the types of posts which you have been writing. You want to initiate change then proceed in the proper adult manner. Go to your local school board member, attend school board meetings, voice your opinion in the open with legitimate arguments. Displaying a lack of character in your posts will not win you any contests and you will also be ofer.

Have a great day. Should be a great game. I know Vance Belew has great respect for Louis T. Wish I could attend the game. I hope someone gives Greg a ride to the game if he is still around.

Sure I have heard of playing more than one sport, but you can't play two sports in one season!!!!! My son played football and baseball... So do you have a son??? If you do, does he play football? And if you have a son and if he is on the Falcon team, is he a player that is not getting to play enough for daddy?? Because I really don't understand what is driving you to tear this team up so bad. Be a real Falcon Fan and support the team... If you have problems with what is going on take up with the coaches one on one, I am sure it don't read it.

Lincoln County is down this year, however since 1993 they have only had one other losing season which was 2002.

As recently as 2007, they got knocked out of the playoffs by the eventual State Champion Smyrna team.

They have 3 State Titles.

There are many, many schools across Tennessee that would like to have this recent and past history. :roflol:

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY GOTTEN BEAT IN THE FIRST ROUND BY A TEAM THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEAT??????????????????????????????

Columbia by 24.

Maybe...but I'm having a good feeling about this team going into the stretch. They're very very hungry, and they've played some really good quarters. I think it's their time to gel and start shining!

Play all four quarters and get it done, Falcons!!!!!

Darn sure the coaches are not going to help. I guess you are proud of being 0-5 so if you want to accept total disarray and being a below average team so be it. One thing is for sure I will still be here.

Maybe you're just lonely and this board is the only human contact you have.

I think I'll just ignore you for the rest of the season...then maybe you'll go away.

Have a nice life! :o

Please do ignore me------because I sure don't want anything to do with you and blindness when it comes to what is happened. IT MIGHT BE CATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure not lonely I have plenty of people to talk to on Friday nights and during the week that feel the same way I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!