SMYRNA VS. RIVERDALE

JMRANGER

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy sparky that cool name has to do with his military service. Choose another subject. And for your info when our defensive playrers were on the field at the same time as your offensive players zero points were put up on the board. none of that really matters now does it? Just remember still got riverdale and oakland to go on your schedule. what is that on your forhead. is that, i htink it is, a bead of sweat. they have offenses that will score a bus load of points. have fun

So what, our offense was on the field when you offense was on the field. So that would mean your offense couldn't score on our offense, let alone our defense.... oh shizzle I gone cross eyed. Also, I know who is on the dog gone schedule heck I wrote the check for most of the games between recruiting visits, bake sales and car washes.

P.S. Use the dad gum spell check option on you computer, you spell like bulldog86. If you not sure about the spelling of a word google it. If your not sure how to speak proper english try the Video Professor series on how to use the Queens English. http://www.videoprofessor.com/

Easy sparky that cool name has to do with his military service. Choose another subject. And for your info when our defensive playrers were on the field at the same time as your offensive players zero points were put up on the board. none of that really matters now does it? Just remember still got riverdale and oakland to go on your schedule. what is that on your forhead. is that, i htink it is, a bead of sweat. they have offenses that will score a bus load of points. have fun

So what, our offense was on the field when you offense was on the field. So that would mean your offense couldn't score on our offense, let alone our defense.... oh shizzle I gone cross eyed. Also, I know who is on the dog gone schedule heck I wrote the check for most of the games between recruiting visits, bake sales and car washes.

P.S. Use the dad gum spell check option on you computer, you spell like bulldog86. If you not sure about the spelling of a word google it. If your not sure how to speak proper english try the Video Professor series on how to use the Queens English. http://www.videoprofessor.com/

Is that all you do is read thru these threads to find mis-spelled words and bad grammar, trying to make yourself fell intellectually superior to everyone else on here? Get over yourself and try another approach of making a joke. There’s nothing worse then being the guy who goes around correcting people’s grammar and such. Take it or leave it as a life lesson.

I will be there early. Hope to have a big crowd and a great HS football atmosphere tomorrow night. Smyrna really needs this one for many reasons. Mostly to stay in the playoff hunt but also to get back some confidence for this young talented football team.

Should be good weather, maybe some rain early in the day but the field is in great shape and should have a good track come game time.

I know it will be very physical and hope the Bulldogs get the W when the final down is played.

Go Dogs!

Don't let it get to you, Bulldog. Folk that constantly have to point out others mistakes or shortcomings are extremely insecure people. The guy has nothing else that is relevant to contribute to the thread.

I enjoy your posts and insights. You know what you are talking about. We don't always agree, but I have total respect for you.

Don't let it get to you, Bulldog. Folk that constantly have to point out others mistakes or shortcomings are extremely insecure people. The guy has nothing else that is relevant to contribute to the thread.

I enjoy your posts and insights. You know what you are talking about. We don't always agree, but I have total respect for you.

Guys, Guys, Hey get a room, sounds like someone needs a huggie. Naw, actually I'm a really nice guy. But when folk get on here and say stupid things about my school, I will defend her with all I have.

When the facts don't work we revert to humor, sarcasm and innuendo. Heck I can't help it you you can't speak frickin english or spell, go back to frickin school or google it. You may not like what I say but at least it's legible. legible: Middle English, from Late Latin legibilis, from Latin legere to read. Date: 14th century. 1 : capable of being read or deciphered.

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and we can not only read and write, but spell read and write. Don't hate me cause I ain't stupid.

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and we can not only read and write, but spell read and write. Don't hate me cause I ain't stupid.

As a member of Mensa, I have learned a long time ago to not hate on the other 98% of folks who aren't :roll:

As a web-surfer far longer than Google or even www. I also have learned over the years the 'rules of the road' of 'net-etiquette': http://www.albion.com/netiquette/corerules.html

Check out Rule #10 - Rule 10: Be forgiving of other people's mistakes

Remember, this is a forum to exchange ideas - this isn't Mrs. Tyler's College-Bound English Class and we aren't panelists on the O'Reilly show - just folks discussing high school football. :twisted:

And speaking of Defense - how does ANYONE defense the Blackman BAND? :roll:

And how come every thread dealing with two 7AAA teams that are NOT Blackman end up getting Blackman folks talking about Blackman in them? :twisted:

mykidsdad how do you have any time for comments between the recruiting trips and the grammar corrections? you must be able to walk on water or fly to help shorten the trips. something cool like that. Must be nice to be flawless. In a class of your own. Now where is that spell check.

Bulldog86 come and join us for tailgating. I beleive the menu is chili and jelapeno corn muffins with nanner puddin. As far as the game. Another physical test for both teams. So much on the line for both. I really can't see either team pitching a shutout or a blowout. Dogs have to get out front early and stay there. Need to finish off an opponent when we get ahead. That has been a problem. Defense has to fill in the gaps. We have a few hurt. Offense needs a big effort and can not get down when things do not work out. Probably down to a fieldgoal. I suspect overtime. Go DAWGS!!!!!