Cannon Co. vs. Livingston Academy

wildcat5

Really? So no human on that team has emotions? Football players play without emotion? They do have the biggest, physical line, look at the stats big booty. They do have a four year starter. They do have that speed. Stats again will show you the fact of the run defense. I WILL get in free. And I WILL be down your neck. Looks like opinions to me, but then again, I heard all the scholars in the world came from Cannon County, (matter of opinion.)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're using facts by pondy and body, I'll use some as well.

Fact: Livingston has emotion too.

Fact: They will play with that emotion.

Fact: They have one of, if not the most physical lines in 8-AA.

Fact: Livingston has a four year starter playing quarterback.

Fact: Livingston has ALOT of speed, but only at the back posistion.

Fact: Livingston has a great run defense.

Fact: King21 will be there. Don't worry about paying my way in, as I will get in free.

Fact: If and when Livingston win's this game, you won't be able to post without me breathing fire down your neck.

Good luck.

Fact: 16-13 :thumb:

I do not understand the hostility of some of the posters on this thread. LA is having one of the best seasons they have had in several years. Just enjoy it. Cannon appears to have turned a corner as well so enjoy that as well. Everyone wants to support their team. That is admirable, however cna that not be done without having such thin skin. :thumb:

I'm not too sure. Exactly what does a Cannon Countian look like Pointy ??

My bad again...I thought the title of the thread was Cannon Co. vs Livingston Academy. I didn't realize that Cannon Co. had exclusive rights to it.

I didn't mean to hurt your fellings or embarress you about the "dynasty" thing. But, if SC didn't make the playoffs, 1 and done or not, where you go to watch any? :ugeek:

So, using your logic, It's better to sit at home and never go to the playoffs if you don't win the championship?? It's better to do that than go to the playoffs evey year ?? Are you sure I'm the one brainwashed?? It's very,very,very hard to win, if you never go........

LA wins by 7.

No exclusive rights rights but I thought that in OZ everyone would be working at a feverish pace preparing for the next Friday night kill, that kinda burst my bubble that the S.C. faithful would have more to do than harass the bottom dwellers!LOL! as far as watching the playoffs typically we go to to the "Boro" and watch the "REAL" playoff contenders you know the ones at the small end of those brackets!No you missed the point again about the playoffs ,that is the ultimate goal but lets be realistic S.C. 's only prayer of getting to that small end of the bracket left town several years ago!!! :blink:

Since we're using facts by pondy and body, I'll use some as well.

Fact: Livingston has emotion too.

Fact: They will play with that emotion.

Fact: They have one of, if not the most physical lines in 8-AA.

Fact: Livingston has a four year starter playing quarterback.

Fact: Livingston has ALOT of speed, but only at the back posistion.

Fact: Livingston has a great run defense.

Fact: King21 will be there. Don't worry about paying my way in, as I will get in free.

Fact: If and when Livingston win's this game, you won't be able to post without me breathing fire down your neck.

Good luck.

FACT:Livingston has emotion , SADNESS is a emotion! FACT:Livingston will play with emotion. FEAR is an emotion! FACT:Livingston has a 4 year starter at QB. Talent pool must be thin! FACT:Livingston has a great run defense.Good thing we run a spread . FACT:Livingston NEEDS TO STICK WITH THAT ROUND BALL!!! LOL! P.S. king times are tough here in C.C. so we shut down the pass gate so you might should hit the wall bank before you head over the hill! :blink::blink::ugeek::wacko:

Its all good King..dexter thinks his team will as we think LA will. Just good jabbing back and forth. Its supposed to be in fun! LOL!

Go HOG-EYE!

Hey "Big Daddy" you seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders and a sense of humor , tell your buddy King to chill its all in fun why else would we be doing it ! are you really from Livingston? LOL! Have a safe trip and I am looking forward to a good game ! and hey look me up I am the only one in town with a FRO!! :ugeek:

P-SPY , word on the street or at least at the JV game there is unrest in the S.C. "dynasty" possibly even a "coup" , my buddys from D.C. (both of them) gave few details but speculation is natives are restless and change is eminent!! I have been curious why Antwan has been scarce lately speculated that his feelings were still hurt from the debacle at the mud bowl ! wonder if Terdmite will still get to fill the water bottles?LOL! :ugeek::blink:

You guys are hilarious, misinformed and clueless, but dang hilarious! You'll get your annual butt kicking soon enough by SC and their "over-rated" program. You keep saying "one and done". Need to check your facts. Your enjoyable week is almost over. LA is coming to town. They have a gold ball, be very afraid.

I didn't post on what the score would be in the Cats' favor. Thank you for clearing that up poon.

your welcome, just dont get you hopes up to much before tomorrow night when the LIONS get the W.. Its homecoming so if they dont get to caught up in it it will go good for the lions and come out with the win

You guys are hilarious, misinformed and clueless, but dang hilarious! You'll get your annual butt kicking soon enough by SC and their "over-rated" program. You keep saying "one and done". Need to check your facts. Your enjoyable week is almost over. LA is coming to town. They have a gold ball, be very afraid.

Looking forward to a good game!We are already shaking but it don't have anything to do wiyh LA coming to town , we are waiting for the package store to open!LLLLOOOOL! Don't recall ever playing Scott Co. they have a pretty impressive schedule unlike some other teams we have scheduled! Not looking forward to that LONG road trip! But a BIG "W" over LA would make it ALOT better !! :flower: Carpool buddies honking the horn gotta go 8 min. till Bubbas open! :roflol: