Cannon Co. vs. Livingston Academy

wildcat5

Cannon Co. is a vastly improved team it seems. Beating York and playing Dekalb and DCA close games speaks volumes from teams past. Don't look to be the same old CC anymore. LA will have to play hard to get out with a W.

Can't say this poster hasn't given CC some credit. It's pretty obvious that the new coach has things going the right way. However it takes time. I'm not sure that CC are the world beaters just yet. The next 3 out of 4 games will tell a lot. Good luck to the Lions except for friday night. :popcorneater:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terdmite here you go again invading this lowly C.C. thread , (SARCASM) big word termy if you would have stayed enrolled at S.C. for that higher education , lets say past the 8th grade you possibly might have heard of it!!! :roflol: We find it humerous that the S.C bunch and trust me I am not alone (ask your CPA buddy) has dominated your weak district for such a long time (not a bad thing) and THUMP their chest like they are going to make a run at Alcoa or something ! NOT!!I have said it before the S.C. faithful have been brainwashed that if you make the playoffs and one and done your a POWERHOUSE!! Again not a bad place to be but sooner or later you would think The S.C. faithful would get tired of making room for a bunch of one and done plaques and build a real trophy case for a GOLD ball like they have over in G-VILLE!(why don't you suggest to Maylord to take a field trip over to G-ville and let the boys see what one looks like it may be a REAL motovational experience :roflol: !LOL!!! and hey go on over to DT Mcalls and do a little shopping and let us over here in lowly C.C. enjoy the moment!! :popcorneater:

Barely won is right. With 4 TD's called back on phantom holding calls. Sparta did play up for homecoming and as usual LA played down to the competition, just doing enough to get by.

LA was clearly better and I agree, they are tending to play up/down to the competition this season, but they are 4-1 and barely does not fit in to the W's and L's columns. :roflol: Its one or the other.

Had those 4 tds stood, the score would have more indicative of the game...But they were called back, LA dominated on offense, did pretty much what they wanted (almost 400 yards total offense) and won the game. Score more than the other team is all you got to do, whether by 1 or 35. :popcorneater:

I guess sneaking up does fit in on the W's and L's columns good thing or we would be like the ones on your schedule you put a L on because other than Upperman , LA appears to have let them hang around!! :roflol:

Sneaking around and hanging around are two different things there genius.

Too bad you weren't around when Terdmite was a young lad you could have maybe made an impact on his education decisions!!LOL!!!!!!! I totally agree but I was refering to what "lil dad" stated about " about barely win" but I believe I had rather "sneak" around than let someone "hang" around and if LA continues to let that happen their record will start looking like most of their past opponents with a BUNCH of L's!!!!!!!and by the way Einstein check out the earlier post to Termey , you would probably find it educational too!! :popcorneater::roflol:

I guess sneaking up does fit in on the W's and L's columns good thing or we would be like the ones on your schedule you put a L on because other than Upperman , LA appears to have let them hang around!! ;)

Your right...sneaking up don't fit in either. But that is what they have done as LA has let em hang around. Down 35-0 at the half vs. Dekalb and then down 14-0 vs. York...Granted there was no giving which is the mark of a good team and CC obviously is having a better season than as usual.....but not world beaters just yet.

Sneaking around and hanging around are two different things there genius.

Too bad you weren't around when Terdmite was a young lad you could have maybe made an impact on his education decisions!!LOL!!!!!!! I totally agree but I was refering to what "lil dad" stated about " about barely win" but I believe I had rather "sneak" around than let someone "hang" around and if LA continues to let that happen their record will start looking like most of their past opponents with a BUNCH of L's!!!!!!!and by the way Einstein check out the earlier post to Termey , you would probably find it educational too!! ;):lol:

Since you are so educational or at least pretending to know about an education, you would think one would be able to get on here and say what you think with out name calling. Don't get me wrong, you can't hurt my feelings with names...but it sure doesn't make you look smart.. :lol:

Heck we'll let em hang around too...as long as we win.. :D

I'm not too sure. Exactly what does a Cannon Countian look like Pointy ??

My bad again...I thought the title of the thread was Cannon Co. vs Livingston Academy. I didn't realize that Cannon Co. had exclusive rights to it.

I didn't mean to hurt your fellings or embarress you about the "dynasty" thing. But, if SC didn't make the playoffs, 1 and done or not, where you go to watch any? :lol:

So, using your logic, It's better to sit at home and never go to the playoffs if you don't win the championship?? It's better to do that than go to the playoffs evey year ?? Are you sure I'm the one brainwashed?? It's very,very,very hard to win, if you never go........

LA wins by 7.

Since we're using facts by pondy and body, I'll use some as well.

Fact: Livingston has emotion too.

Fact: They will play with that emotion.

Fact: They have one of, if not the most physical lines in 8-AA.

Fact: Livingston has a four year starter playing quarterback.

Fact: Livingston has ALOT of speed, but only at the back posistion.

Fact: Livingston has a great run defense.

Fact: King21 will be there. Don't worry about paying my way in, as I will get in free.

Fact: If and when Livingston win's this game, you won't be able to post without me breathing fire down your neck.

Good luck.

Since we're using facts by pondy and body, I'll use some as well.

Fact: Livingston has emotion too.

Fact: They will play with that emotion.

Fact: They have one of, if not the most physical lines in 8-AA.

Fact: Livingston has a four year starter playing quarterback.

Fact: Livingston has ALOT of speed, but only at the back posistion.

Fact: Livingston has a great run defense.

Fact: King21 will be there. Don't worry about paying my way in, as I will get in free.

Fact: If and when Livingston win's this game, you won't be able to post without me breathing fire down your neck.

Good luck.

I have to say, most of those would be counted as opinions. But nonetheless, go Lions!