Cannon Co. vs. Livingston Academy

wildcat5

Both teams play hard.

Both teams are having a better season than in years past.

What decides this one is which team comes in and plays with all they have to give on Friday night for those short 48 mins.

Personally I hope its another Homecomming heart break for the home team with LA comming out with the win.

LA by 7

See ya Tomorrow!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P-spy...if I need to see a real gold football trophy I would run down to Hartsville, They got a sack full. Hey, why don't ya'll bring ya'lls in 2 weeks so we can see. But, you are right. G-ville does have one and G-ville is IN Smith County. In Cannon Co. ya'll's is where...Gassaway?? Auburntown?? I know Butt, right??

Tough region?? According to Pondy..this is a cupcake region. What One and out status?? I've got "Never In" people talking about 1 and out status??? :roflol: Hey, I'm for ya. A little success for CC is also good for the district. I'm not raining on youur parade. But I AM wondering where to send the soda straws. If you and Pondy had them, it would be easier for ya'll to blow smoke up each other's hind parts.

And please don't talk about a little more "To Shoot For" this year. Last year CC came to SC needing a win to get in the playoffs. ( I will say on the serious side that a DE ,#17 I think, impressed me last year) Cannon Co. fans came in 2 cars, I think. There was about 12 that showed up. Again on the serious side....I was a little disappointed and expecting better fan support than showed last year.

Hey, you never heard SC complain abou the refs.....Maybe make a excuse about the weather, but not the Refs.

You guys had better wait a week or 2 to focus on SC...If you don't, I'm telling you LA may make the SC/CC game meaningless. ..

Just for fun here is some stats and Facts.

1 The last time these two played was in 2004.

2 The Wildcats come out with the win by a score of 49-22.

3 Sense then Livingston as played in a region that could be considered one of the hardest in the state.

4 They Won a State Title in 05.

5 After that they have won 1 game a year up till now.

6 Currentstandings for Cannon Co: 3-3(1-1)

7 Current standings For LA: 4-1 (1-1)

8 LA scoring this year 136 points for LA 106 for opp.

9 CC scoring this year 121 points for CC 125 for opp.

10. Final fact: Both teams on paper seam to be almost enenly matched. Its going to be a great game tomorrow night. Go Wildcats.

P-spy...if I need to see a real gold football trophy I would run down to Hartsville, They got a sack full. Hey, why don't ya'll bring ya'lls in 2 weeks so we can see. But, you are right. G-ville does have one and G-ville is IN Smith County. In Cannon Co. ya'll's is where...Gassaway?? Auburntown?? I know Butt, right??

Tough region?? According to Pondy..this is a cupcake region. What One and out status?? I've got "Never In" people talking about 1 and out status??? :roflol: Hey, I'm for ya. A little success for CC is also good for the district. I'm not raining on youur parade. But I AM wondering where to send the soda straws. If you and Pondy had them, it would be easier for ya'll to blow smoke up each other's hind parts.

And please don't talk about a little more "To Shoot For" this year. Last year CC came to SC needing a win to get in the playoffs. ( I will say on the serious side that a DE ,#17 I think, impressed me last year) Cannon Co. fans came in 2 cars, I think. There was about 12 that showed up. Again on the serious side....I was a little disappointed and expecting better fan support than showed last year.

Hey, you never heard SC complain abou the refs.....Maybe make a excuse about the weather, but not the Refs.

You guys had better wait a week or 2 to focus on SC...If you don't, I'm telling you LA may make the SC/CC game meaningless. ..

Termey do you honestly think it would make a difference to the C.C. football team where P-SPY and myself would direct our FOCUS!LOL! Trust me on Fri. night WE B AT DA GAME KICKIN and supporting C.C.!!!!!!!! And you need to check your schedule next Fri. is S.C.!!! :flower:

im hopin to see a good game on friday. the boys from cc need to keep their heads straight and not get wrapped in homecoming events. there is a game to be played tomorrow...a BIG one. They dont need to come in thinkin this is going to be easy because its not. we're goin to have to play 48 minutes. we dont need to fall behind early. you cant play catch up every week. got to get started early and not let up. the defense is goin to be rockon tomorrow night as it always is. coach bernie will have them ready....GO LIONS!!!!

Tough region?? According to Pondy..this is a cupcake region. What One and out status?? I've got "Never In" people talking about 1 and out status??? :o Hey, I'm for ya. A little success for CC is also good for the district. I'm not raining on youur parade. But I AM wondering where to send the soda straws. If you and Pondy had them, it would be easier for ya'll to blow smoke up each other's hind parts.

Termey do you honestly think it would make a difference to the C.C. football team where P-SPY and myself would direct our FOCUS!LOL! Trust me on Fri. night WE B AT DA GAME KICKIN and supporting C.C.!!!!!!!! And you need to check your schedule next Fri. is S.C.!!! :o

MY schedule say THE SC plays White House.....and CC plays sc......Scott Co. I know playing a school with the initials of SC makes you a little nervous, and a little jumpy :lol: Relax....I'll let you know when to get a blindfold and cigarette. :lol:

Scott Co. plays a wide open kind of game just like CC does. Should be a high scoring game. A long game. Scott has played in that Region with Fulton, Catholic, AE, Kingston, AC to name a few. Where there are ahtletes galore. I think it will be a real hard game for CC.

Hey Chair: Good luck Friday night. You guys should win by 14.

Its all good King..dexter thinks his team will as we think LA will. Just good jabbing back and forth. Its supposed to be in fun! LOL!

Go HOG-EYE!

Hey "Big Daddy" you seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders and a sense of humor , tell your buddy King to chill its all in fun why else would we be doing it ! are you really from Livingston? LOL! Have a safe trip and I am looking forward to a good game ! and hey look me up I am the only one in town with a FRO!! ;)

Pondexter...just might look you up if I'm not too lazy to get out of the stands...LOL! Thanks for the safe travel wishes too..Looking forward to a good game as well and this is all in fun so don't be mad when LA leaves Woodbury with the Homecoming Crown and the W... :unsure:

Hey "Big Daddy" might have to wait till after the game to meet you ,coach Shrenk is going to let me and P-spy dress since its homecoming. :twisted: might even go in for a couple of snaps even once we get the "MERCY" rule on yall , even though we are both 4 year starters on the JV team playing time has been limited ! and hey with the game shorten by us putting the "MERCY" rule on you the LA fans can enjoy some fine dinning befofe leaving town!LOL!