Fulton vs Gibbs

reverse

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint too crazy about the shade of blue either,but that has nuthing to do with it. You all just keep on thinking "bless there little hearts" we have plenty of talent in all positions,we got talent that you all haven't even seen yet. Its not Knoxville talent either,its Corryton talent! Is it gonna be a tough game?Yes it is,can The WAR EAGLES win? Yes they can! Should we be 6-0? Yes we should! We have the ot experience we need i just hope we dont have to use it. As long as players like 20,55,56,4,77,and 8 play well and smart we can win! The coaches have to have a good game too,they are good but the level of experience is not what Fulton has,now is a good time to build on that.Fans get your noise makers out and lets give the falcons all we can,and players keep it between the whistles. War Eagles by 20 as always. P.S. wonder why the Fulton coach lives in Corryton?

Thank god there seems to be a sign of life in Eagle country. Do I detect a little school spirit or are you just aggravated because I tipped over your cow? Please tell me more of this Corryton Talent! Are you saying this could be the X-factor? If this is the secret of Gibbs "should be" 5-0 start then I'm all ears! Are they spiking those corndogs at Weigles, did summer workouts include haul'n hay? Awwww... or did you finally find a the winning tradition at Gibbs and dress out the girls softball team? I'm all ears.... now don't get me wrong eventhough I'm talking some smack and trying my hardest to kick start the forum, I love Gibbs and have always cheered them on in the past hoping they'd pull the upset against many teams. I was born and raised in Corryton and know the community well. To your surprise, I've been a financial donor in the past, present, and will continue to support Gibbs in the future. Every time I fill out my united way contribution paperwork I write Gibbs Athletic program in the upper right hand corner. We must support the underprivileged programs in our surrounding communities and I'm glad it's finally paying off.

Good luck Eagles, but....Go Falcons!

LOL thats funny, it really is. It is going to be a great game.GP ranked 7th. I never could find any rankings past 10 ,wheres Fulton ranked? Wheres Gibbs ranked ?The cows back on her feet and the War Eagles will be ready.And thanks for your money.

I find it funny that someone from Fulton would talk about the spirit of the Gibbs Eagles. The only school spirit the falcons have come from their 70s and 80s old timers. Maybe they are spiking the sweet tea at McDs. This is what I think Gibbs is headed in the right direction and the falcons are grabbag, you never know who is going to show up. This friday is cow tipping time in Corryton, so all the falcon faithful go grab your sweet tea from McDs, go tell your neighbors that live 3ft on both sides of you that the 3 o'clock train from the L & N depot is about to leave. Then run down the alley behind your shotgun house, grab the train and you heffers come on up.

good luck to both team and stay safe.

Both Gibbs and the Fulton fan base will be praying for you.

I hope the falcons dont carry any of the single wides from Corryton away. Or for that matter in any of the audo visual equipment. Might want to lock that room twice Eagles.
That's OK whatever the falcons need to take from God's country. The only problem is where will they put them. I don't think they will fit between the houses or on the train.

I hope the falcons dont carry any of the single wides from Corryton away. Or for that matter in any of the audo visual equipment. Might want to lock that room twice Eagles.
That's OK whatever the falcons need to take from God's country. The only problem is where will they put them. I don't think they will fit between the houses or on the train.

I applaud your effort, but you need to go back to the drawing board. You're not that funny.

However, we are excited to be able to play over there in God's country. Coatney just this week talked to the boys on how to act in such a holy place… like Gibbs. He’s passed out the WWJD bracelets and will have them confess all their sins before stepping an inner-city toe on God’s field. After watching film and preaching from the gospel Buck convinced the team that “Big G” on the fifty yardline stood for “God’s Country”.

Although Fulton boys might not be as pure as God’s Gibblets, we promise to be on our best behavior. Based on prior comments and other concerns, we promise not to steal your single wide homes, tip your cattle, or permanently borrow your audio equipment. We promise not to call the ref "Honky" after a missed call or ask your daughters to prom. And when someone offers us beef jerky or homemade porkrines, we’ll just smile and say no thank you. Kinda like when the pilgrims took a chance and invited the natives to Thanksgiving… we are truly humbled by your willingness to be allowed to play football with you on Friday night.

God Bless & Go Falcons!

I applaud your effort, but you need to go back to the drawing board. You're not that funny.

However, we are excited to be able to play over there in God's country. Coatney just this week talked to the boys on how to act in such a holy place… like Gibbs. He’s passed out the WWJD bracelets and will have them confess all their sins before stepping an inner-city toe on God’s field. After watching film and preaching from the gospel Buck convinced the team that “Big G” on the fifty yardline stood for “God’s Country”.

Although Fulton boys might not be as pure as God’s Gibblets, we promise to be on our best behavior. Based on prior comments and other concerns, we promise not to steal your single wide homes, tip your cattle, or permanently borrow your audio equipment. We promise not to call the ref "Honky" after a missed call or ask your daughters to prom. And when someone offers us beef jerky or homemade porkrines, we’ll just smile and say no thank you. Kinda like when the pilgrims took a chance and invited the natives to Thanksgiving… we are truly humbled by your willingness to be allowed to play football with you on Friday night.

God Bless & Go Falcons!

man you can dish it out, but can't take it. I will say it made me smile, because you just showed me how life is just so simple up here. The air smells better and things just look better. Oh!!! I almost forgot your welcome. Watch out for those cow padies and we promise not to have any sink holes in field.

I cant believe it went from Go Gibbs! Go Falcons! to something personal. Yes some of the Gibbs players hauled hay this summer. Yes some of the Fulton players might have gotten bored in the city.And yes Buck was right to say this is Gods country,thats why he lives out here.I hope some of Fultons players did get saved. I think this game will depend on time of possession and turnovers.They cant score as easily if we got the ball grindin down the field eatin up the clock. Gonna be a great game. WAR EAGLES!