Catholic @ Lenoir City

Irish423

I don't know if you are giving Mackle enough credit. He's an outstanding athlete getting college looks and letters for a reason. He was a part of many game winning drives this year and last year and if you do recall, he made some outstanding plays against rhea co, farragut, and AE. He is definitely the leader among the wide recievers and no team looked past him last year when securing their game plans.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Catholic will win this one handily if they can get past the flu bug that targeted them last week. ;)

WHATEVER!!!!! :unsure:

Hopefully you caught the lame and subtle attempt at sarcasm. I gathered that they might have been the only one dealing with sick players in the post game interview. ;)

No. I'm sorry. I missed the subtle attempt at sarcasm. Went right over my head! The word "excuses" came to mind, though. :roll:

I don't know if you are giving Mackle enough credit. He's an outstanding athlete getting college looks and letters for a reason. He was a part of many game winning drives this year and last year and if you do recall, he made some outstanding plays against rhea co, farragut, and AE. He is definitely the leader among the wide recievers and no team looked past him last year when securing their game plans.

Bump. Mackle is a player.