10A Hows it looking?

justafan09

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville Academy will roll through the district. They are bigger, faster, stronger, and more atheletic than everybody else. HC cant match up with malcolm and martin and travis russel is too good for cooksy. NCS may be able to shoot threes, but we can stroke, too. they definatly cant match up down low either. Havent heard much about east roberston, but mcewen, merrol hyde, and white house wont be a contest. CA is just too good. You can give them your best game but your gonna get it right back. Thier only weakness is that sometimes they lose focus but you can be assured that when they are presented with adversity they will play harder, faster, and more determined than any team, not only in the district or region, but in the state. So far they are 4-0 and theyve only played one 1A team in columbia academy who is picked by many to be the stand out in district 11A.

Boy, you guys at CA sure are confident. You do remember that CA did not win the district tournament last year right? I guess Houston County failed to instill humility in your team. McEwen barely lost to you at your gym last year and they have almost everyone back. NCS has a hall of fame caliber coach and their entire team is back. Who does CA have that is going to match up with Woodard from East? He can drop 40 on almost any team. We will see how you perform under all the expectations from being a "great team"

Boy, you guys at CA sure are confident. You do remember that CA did not win the district tournament last year right? I guess Houston County failed to instill humility in your team. McEwen barely lost to you at your gym last year and they have almost everyone back. NCS has a hall of fame caliber coach and their entire team is back. Who does CA have that is going to match up with Woodard from East? He can drop 40 on almost any team. We will see how you perform under all the expectations from being a "great team"

I saw Clarksville Academy play Columbia Academy...and Clarksville is pretty good! personally I think Columbia Academy could possibly beat them next time they play (Columbia Ac. shot like 30% until the last like 2 minutes of the game, and a lot of the shots were uncontested) but Clarksville has 2-3 really big guys that shot lights out and i bet they can be very tough to beat!

CA is definitely the class of the district.Houston Co.,Mcewen,NCS,ER,and Heritage could finish 2-6 in any order,with Merrol Hyde and Jo Byrns at the bottom.HC is stuggling right now but they have a great PG and a couple of big kids that are good,they should be tough by the end of the year.NCS is probably the second best team right now,they have great shooters and a great coach.Mcewen is better than I expected,ER has Woodard and a couple of shooters,I saw Heritage get beat by 40 to Sycamore and loved watching Petrone squirm on the bench,they have a big kid that is and a couple of decent shooters but cannot handle any pressure and have absolutely no depth.Merrol Hyde is probably a little better than JB but that doesn't say anything.IT will be an interesting year.

oh yeah i must have forgot that HC won the district, sorry i was a little busy in murfreesburo. And woodard is good, and he may be able to drop 40 (which is unlikly on martin smith or heath dyer) but east rob will probably need more than 40 to beat CA so where are the rest comming from? what about defense, woodard cant gaurd everybody. as far as mcewen, that was last year and they lost one of their best players whereas CA only lost one starter and two impact bench players and they return 10 expirienced varsity players.

oh and trigger, what humility? nobodys humiliated in clarksville!

WOCKA