10A Hows it looking?

justafan09

bottom line is that the refs are going to protect the twins at anyway possible, and the two teams will meet again and hc will no how they will have to play to win. so i guess the football coach will be attending basketball practice from now tell then so hc will be ready.

Considering the season the football team had I don't think there is very much that the football coach can show the basketball team about being physical.CA is one of the top 5 teams in the state and without injury they will breeze thru the district and region.Mcewen looks to be the second best team right now,very impressed with them and after looking at their schedule they could be an 18-20 game winner and when the tournaments roll around they will be way overrated,that schedule is soft.HC will be much better at the end of the year than they are now as will Heritage.NC and ER are also in the mix.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a Heritage or East fan but shouldnt Heritage be a pretty good team since they only lost one starter in albright? They had 2 other players make All-District and another one make All-Tourney. They have two big guys inside that played alot when they played our team and played pretty good in the tournament. They also have a great coach in Petrone that seems to always have his team prepared. Even if people dont like them they will not be a team that anyone can look over. Also I think East could be a bigger contender then what people think. Woodard is the best offensive PG in the district and had two great games against us last year. Then Stratton is the best 3 point shooter in the district, and by far when he is hot. That is two big offensive threats you have to worry about just about every night. If they get bette inside they could be a problem for alot of teams. Just my opinion but what does everyone else think about these two teams?

I'm a WH fan but I know quite a bit about ER. Stratton can be good, but very streaky. With HC, who has very little outside shooting, instead of crowding the paint against their big guy, they're chasing their PG around creating lanes to pass to the post. Cooksey is a decent little PG, but not overly impressed. It's CA to lose it seems.

C.A. did put a smack down on WHHeritage tonight, by more than 30 . THe Referees ........... man I am here to tell ya. It aint right. The refs are not helping this team at ALL. If Clarksville Aca. wants to make it deep into the state tournament they need to learn how to play a game without the help of dag gum biased refs. RE DIC a LaS. nuff said. I'll tell more later when IM not so hot about this.

yes sir its not right..its not right to blame every win that CA gets on referees because lets face it, none of them are any good. i was there and i saw some play from white house that was pretty dirty that didnt get called and if im not mistaken CA was in foul trouble as well, so thats not exactly what you would call "biased". Most people do blame the refs all the time on CAs dominate permormances but if youll go back and look in this forum youll find a post that regaurds the east rob- houston county game. there were 57 total fouls in that game. so isnt the same thing happening to everybody around the league, bad reffing? This excuse is used unfairly, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so i mean no harm towards anybodys post in this. just have good sportsmanship as fans and players and keep playing hard with your head and heart.

any other scores around 10A?

yes sir its not right..its not right to blame every win that CA gets on referees because lets face it, none of them are any good. i was there and i saw some play from white house that was pretty dirty that didnt get called and if im not mistaken CA was in foul trouble as well, so thats not exactly what you would call "biased". Most people do blame the refs all the time on CAs dominate permormances but if youll go back and look in this forum youll find a post that regaurds the east rob- houston county game. there were 57 total fouls in that game. so isnt the same thing happening to everybody around the league, bad reffing? This excuse is used unfairly, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion, so i mean no harm towards anybodys post in this. just have good sportsmanship as fans and players and keep playing hard with your head and heart.

any other scores around 10A?

That was 57 fouls against ER, HC had more than that, girls game was just as bad.... one of the refs said the big boys were coming down on them, because the games were getting out of hand and kids were getting hurt, and they wanted everything called. It took 1 hour and 40 minutes to play the girls game, didn't keep up with the time on the boys, but it seemed longer. I agree the games are too physical, these are high school kids, not pros, and the pros don't play as rough as some of the games I have seen so far this year. We had a boy go out with a broken arm tonight... something has to be done.