Ooltewah vs Walker Valley

VOID70

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls can't afford to overlook anyone, but from what I have read about WV they should be able to win this one comforably. I hope so this tight games sure are hard on an old man. The good things about the tight games has been that the Owls know they can win them and don't give up until the final whistle. Hopefully that will help come play-off time.

Go Owls

Void, come on now! You know the Owls will roll this week! They scored 30 on a good Maplewood team and played their worst game of the year! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Right now,i'll take my eariler prediction of 35-0,until the offense as a whole puts together some nice long drives on a regular basis or puts it in the endzone with a short field with some authority!!!!

I think ole hairy and horned owl are both right.....this year area teams are down.,.so taking anyone for granted will not be advised,but I think the the owls should destroy(totally my opinion),absolutely DESTROY the next 5.If owls are ranked #1 this week,they better act like it for the rest of the regular season and put up big numbers and work out the kinks,get healthly,fine tune everything for a run at state.......oh one last thing,to some of the parents that have the nerve to complain about playing time 1st make sure YOUR CHILD comes to practice more than 3 times in 2 weeks.2nd Those of you that complain about the coaching or play calling.,.go get your own team and coach against BENNY and he's bunch and see how that works out for ya....!!!!!!!! ole hairy needs to chime in on this,i know he will.unless he's eating phish,hahahahaha

You know this man! I agree totally with you bippidy - boppidy! People dont think about what a blessing it is having a coach that instills a winning attitude in his players, and that relentless belief that they CAN WIN!

Ooltewah knows how to win those tight games now! Say what you want Owl fans, that game is a loss before Benny got here! In the 4 years he has been here the Owls have been on the next level. They were never even mentioned in the same breath with Riverdale or Franklin or any of those ligit programs. Now look tomorrow in the AP Poll, Owls will be #1 in the STATE in 6A football, and all people do is question play calling and playing time! Im glad the players dont think this way! If any of you players read the negative posts about the coaches or players on here, remember, 5 yr olds are allowed to post on Coacht as well!

Walker Valley is hard to figure. The are big up front, seem to have decent skilled players but just do not seem to be getting it done especially on defense. The offense seems predictable and lacks some imagination. Kids seem not to play with any emotion or passion.

Owls have no trouble with the Mustangs. The round-up has started at the corral.

This thread is boring.....somebody needs to stir the pot. Walker Valley shouldnt even be in 5a/6a.they shouldve stayed down,but good ole tssaa knows whats best. How do other states determine classifications?........................anyway Owls will only put about 35-42 on purpose,anymore will be because back-ups put 1 or 2 more tds on the board before the mercy rule clock stops everything.Owl fans better not get to comfortable,this game will be over by 9 oclock. Not being mean,just owls are loaded and walker is really down this year.Next year might be different?