Ooltewah vs Walker Valley

VOID70

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tribe" wants owls to be #1 for 3 reasons.................so,mcminn will pack the house and have big gate(he's a booster or something)or he thinks mcminn will upset the Owls..!!!! or #3,he's some sick,sadistic old man that likes to watch athen's kids get beat to death by the mighty owls..!!!hahahahaha

"Tribe" wants owls to be #1 for 3 reasons.................so,mcminn will pack the house and have big gate(he's a booster or something)or he thinks mcminn will upset the Owls..!!!! or #3,he's some sick,sadistic old man that likes to watch athen's kids get beat to death by the mighty owls..!!!hahahahaha

Now thats some funny stuff , i dont care who you are! "Mighty owls" isnt that a oxymoron! I dont think you can score 35 on WV!? :lol::o:lol::o

Another team from Bradley County, and another can of whoop-#### opened on them by Ooltewah.

Bradley Central, the Owls know you fear playing them.....but you're going to have to. :o

Blitzbuc you ever participate in an athletic event? If so where did you play? Was the sport golf or tennis???? austrailian c&** wrestling... silly kid

Now thats some funny stuff , i dont care who you are! "Mighty owls" isnt that a oxymoron! I dont think you can score 35 on WV!? ;):unsure::roll:;)

Have you ever seen a barred owl scrap, its ugly! You really dont think the Owls will score 35 on WV?

BipBop, you see where allwaysright thought I was Heath, Eslinger I guess> I dont know any other heath's! (My skin is just a bit darker than his!) Tell this crazy boy, who am I, JAMES WILLIAMS, class of 1991, Ooltewah baby. Try to have a screen name and they got to ruin the fun.

They are still hiding behind theirs!

I'm giving you up BipBop, Julius Jones class of 1992, Tyner! I did it, dont be mad dawg, it dont matter. These boys dont even know how we roll! :unsure:

Hey Tribe,

1)Last time I checked, you were 3-2, and 1 of those wins was to a 3A school called Mac Minn Central ( give me a break) by 4 points. Hey Tribe buddy, we do not mind you posting on this site to boast good competition, but first you need to beat Soddy and the other district boys. Your only wins are against inferior teams.

2) Before you play the Owls, don't you think you need to go get your QB out of the dirt at the Nest following last year's ballgame.

3) I think Bip Bot Zot is right: you all are just looking for a big gate closing out the season.

BipBop, you see where allwaysright thought I was Heath, Eslinger I guess> I dont know any other heath's! (My skin is just a bit darker than his!) Tell this crazy boy, who am I, JAMES WILLIAMS, class of 1991, Ooltewah baby. Try to have a screen name and they got to ruin the fun.

They are still hiding behind theirs!

I'm giving you up BipBop, Julius Jones class of 1992, Tyner! I did it, dont be mad dawg, it dont matter. These boys dont even know how we roll! :unsure:

No one ever thought bighairyowl was Heath Eslinger. I think we all know which Heath he was talking about. Right coach?