Ooltewah vs Walker Valley

VOID70

"Tribe" wants owls to be #1 for 3 reasons.................so,mcminn will pack the house and have big gate(he's a booster or something)or he thinks mcminn will upset the Owls..!!!! or #3,he's some sick,sadistic old man that likes to watch athen's kids get beat to death by the mighty owls..!!!hahahahaha

Now thats some funny stuff , i dont care who you are! "Mighty owls" isnt that a oxymoron! I dont think you can score 35 on WV!? ;):unsure::roll:;)

Have you ever seen a barred owl scrap, its ugly! You really dont think the Owls will score 35 on WV?

Your "D" is proven, the "O" still has yet to prove that they can go all the way this year.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats some funny stuff , i dont care who you are! "Mighty owls" isnt that a oxymoron! I dont think you can score 35 on WV!? :roll::unsure:;);)

Have you ever seen a barred owl scrap, its ugly! You really dont think the Owls will score 35 on WV?

Your "D" is proven, the "O" still has yet to prove that they can go all the way this year.

Hey buddy BC boy, they can go all the way against the Bars any ole time. Have you seen the Owls play this year or have you been too busy watching the Bars get beat by 3A teams??? What do you know about offense anyway? When you play teams like AE, Franklin, and Maplewood, you tend to expect a challenge.

Now thats some funny stuff , i dont care who you are! "Mighty owls" isnt that a oxymoron! I dont think you can score 35 on WV!? :roll::unsure:;);)

Hey buddy BC boy, they can go all the way against the Bars any ole time. Have you seen the Owls play this year or have you been too busy watching the Bars get beat by 3A teams??? What do you know about offense anyway? When you play teams like AE, Franklin, and Maplewood, you tend to expect a challenge.

You post and post, and blah blah blah, you sound like a broken record. We will find out in a couple of weeks what you can do against the BEARS,If you beat us --- so what!! Thats what most expect, but if We win , what will you cry about then???

allways, I dont think PHISH is crying. I think he is simply trying to point out that the bears have three tough games in a row! It may not be pretty. Give us your honest opinion, dawg!
I think if BC plays good, we beat soddy by 3, if not it could get ugly , real fast. VS the owls , we will have to play error free, and play at our best to beat yall and i mean by 3. I have seen film on MC and WV and i feel confident.

allways, I dont think PHISH is crying. I think he is simply trying to point out that the bears have three tough games in a row! It may not be pretty. Give us your honest opinion, dawg!
I think if BC plays good, we beat soddy by 3, if not it could get ugly , real fast. VS the owls , we will have to play error free, and play at our best to beat yall and i mean by 3. I have seen film on MC and WV and i feel confident.

O.K......let me start off by saying this SODDY will beat the "ever-livin SNOT" out bradley.2nd:Who have the bears beat thats even worth mentioning?...let me answer that NOBODY!!! Bradley got beat by POLK...GOOD-LORD,LET ME SAY IT AGAIN,POLK!!! HAHAHHAHAA.So"allwaysright",if you think BC will do anything against ooltewah you are completly INSANE...DUDE!! And as far as big hairy owl being anybody other than a casual observer,is plain stupid(I know this bafoon)and trust me,he's just some wantabe sports blogger..thats it period!!!!...and if anyone is referring to the same Heath at ooltewah(he has NO-TIME to be on here),coach ware teaches all day,coaches freshmen and varsity,watches film with the "LEGEND",then goes home and deals with the "ol' ball and chain"and helps his little brother with wrestling,grades etc,not to mention his on son. There's 2 kinds of wagons: bandwagon(owls)..hopewagon(da-bears)...see ya at the nest experts!!!!!

SSDD,SSDD,The legend, boy please. Mark it down the owls will not be state champions! The Owls football team is good! But not good enough. Like it, love it, accept it. or continue to live in your little nest. :twisted::twisted:

That legend used to make a living by beating the poor ole bears(@ Clev)....oh yeah.....he still does(@Oolt) allways wrong

SSDD,SSDD,The legend, boy please. Mark it down the owls will not be state champions! The Owls football team is good! But not good enough. Like it, love it, accept it. or continue to live in your little nest. :twisted::twisted:

hahahaha...So your saying coach Monroe isnt a legend in highschool football?...your border-line retarded!!! Bradley owns highschool wrestling period!!.,.but don't dare mention bradley and football together(they try)but they are terrible.Da bears might finish 5-5,but they got beat by polk.....and you think they have a chance against soddy or especially the OWLS? Soddy is the best 2-3 team in the state,they(soddy)will not lose another regular season game.(my opinion).Owls,trojans go to playoffs.

O.K......let me start off by saying this SODDY will beat the "ever-livin SNOT" out bradley.2nd:Who have the bears beat thats even worth mentioning?...let me answer that NOBODY!!! Bradley got beat by POLK...GOOD-LORD,LET ME SAY IT AGAIN,POLK!!! HAHAHHAHAA.So"allwaysright",if you think BC will do anything against ooltewah you are completly INSANE...DUDE!! And as far as big hairy owl being anybody other than a casual observer,is plain stupid(I know this bafoon)and trust me,he's just some wantabe sports blogger..thats it period!!!!...and if anyone is referring to the same Heath at ooltewah(he has NO-TIME to be on here),coach ware teaches all day,coaches freshmen and varsity,watches film with the "LEGEND",then goes home and deals with the "ol' ball and chain"and helps his little brother with wrestling,grades etc,not to mention his on son. There's 2 kinds of wagons: bandwagon(owls)..hopewagon(da-bears)...see ya at the nest experts!!!!!

I like the wantabe sports bogger name BIPBOP! Im definitely a bafoon! Coach Ware came with Benny 5 years ago! I think the freshmen team at Ooltewah has a 47-3 record, with 4 Region Championships in a row! I personally do not know the coach, but sounds like Benny has taught him pretty well! :twisted: