BRADLEY vs. SODDY

G21

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on which Bradley team shows up.

Will # 5 hit the hole like he did at Rhea CO or dance around like he did vs Loudon

Does the line play look like they did at Rhea or the poor performance against loudon

how about not not intercepting a ball on the 2 when it is 4th down and the ball on the 35 or so.

And the biggest one of all. Can the defensive backs make interceptions like at rhea or do they bounce off their hands like in the Loudon game..

The secondary has been playing very well IMO, they have dropped some INT's but which team hasnt. Soddy in allot of ways is like Rhea County, They have a solid football team and they like to pass. If the Bears play inspired football like they have in the other district games they can win this one.

I look for a close game and some hard practices this week to correct some mistakes on offense. Coach Floyd will have them ready. Question is will the players be ready to give 110%?

To close to call at this point.

The secondary has been playing very well IMO, they have dropped some INT's but which team hasnt. Soddy in allot of ways is like Rhea County, They have a solid football team and they like to pass. If the Bears play inspired football like they have in the other district games they can win this one.

I look for a close game and some hard practices this week to correct some mistakes on offense. Coach Floyd will have them ready. Question is will the players be ready to give 110%?

To close to call at this point.

:thumb:

You Bradley fans talk about how poorly you played against Loudon and all the opportunities you all missed.Well,Loudon had two turnovers(muffed punt, fumble) and you all had it first and goal on the one INCH line and couldn't get it in.Maybe you should give Loudon some credit.They were/are the better team.Without the first half turnovers the game isn't that close.

I also think Rhea and Soddy are similar, but at the QB position only. I think Soddy is the better of the 2 Teams, I do not think Soddy will make the same or as many mistakes as Rhea did. Rhea was also very slow on defense and could not protect there QB very well, but when they did he completed some very long passes.

On offense the Bears must do better running, throwing, and catching. Soddy is very fast in the secondary so the Bears would be better off keeping the ball on the ground to run off some clock early and keep Soddy's offense on the side line run the ball hard and use surprise pass or trick play every now and then. Which is what they will probably do. since the Bears are a run first Offense. If the Bears decide to throw or have to throw because they are behind on points timing routs will be the the best thing for the Bears since the Bears QB will not throw to deep, Soddy's Conner's are faster than the Bears wide outs and they cover real well. The end around plays will not work unless Soddy over pursues which I do not think they will, Soddy is to well coached and to fast to give that kind of play.

Defense The Bears must get to the QB early and often this QB ripped the Bears apart in the passing league and he gets rid of the ball so quick and is more accurate than Rhea's QB which hit his throws when he had time, if the Bears do not get to Soddy's QB they will put up 21 to 28 points in the first half.

Running the ball against the Bears defense is tough, but the Bears do need to tackle better this week.

I say the Bears should blitz early using corners and linebackers. Which is what they will probably will do.

This will by far be the toughest week the Bears have had, They will need to find out very early if they can get to the QB and if they cant, will the Bears need more Db's on the field ?

I say study the Red Bank game very well. Hide your defensive play well. and hit them fast and hard

Good Luck Bears!

You Bradley fans talk about how poorly you played against Loudon and all the opportunities you all missed.Well,Loudon had two turnovers(muffed punt, fumble) and you all had it first and goal on the one INCH line and couldn't get it in.Maybe you should give Loudon some credit.They were/are the better team.Without the first half turnovers the game isn't that close.

The only ones calling Loudon a bad football team was a McMinn Central fan and a Ooltewah fan.

Charlie is taking Bradley in this one. Soddy's offense only scored 28 on Walker Valley. To say Walker Valley's defense is porous, is a major understatement.....If Soddy can only manage that type of production against WV, then the Bears should be able to contain the Trojans....Charlie says another defensive struggle at the cubby hole this Friday, but the Bears come out on top with a couple ankle breakers to the house by Houston....