BRADLEY vs. SODDY

G21

Allways,

Why don't you start talking Football on this post.... oh yeah that's right, you are already posting on the wrestling threads since BC football is already over

phishdad2 , if i want advice from you , i will ask for it. I am talking football with Bighairyowl, he is a owl fan, but at least he knows football,unlike you!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Fat owl is right, or call him "heath" bennys suck up for years and years.

I dont know what Heath has to do with owls football. He coaches wrestling at UTC, and I have never even seen him around Benny, much less a suck up! You guys even bash the athletes who win state championships and graduate from your school.

You may not want to call him out like that! I hear he is a pretty intense dude.

BigHairyOwl - James Williams, class of '91. Yes, we were not very good, but those days are over!

Now, dont hide behind your screen name, tough guy! You need more facts before you start calling people out! :unsure:

I was guessing Heath Ware, Heath Eslinger is a heck of a guy, and a great coach.

No way, funny guess though. I do know that guy. I think he coaches at the nest with Benny..(I realize who you were talking about now, I had the wrong Heath. From what I know he is a pretty good coach though. Give me your prediction for the rest of the year allways, be ligit now! Whats Bradleys record going to be in the end(in your honest opinion)?

Charlie Murphy says 6-4 for the Bears,,,they beat WVHS and Soddy,,,,Don't see them beating McMinn and even the most dellusional Bear fan knows you aren't going to beat Ooltewah....so no playoffs,,,

BUt I say they beat Soddy,,,24 - 14,,,somethin like that..

I hope we can beat the owls, but i am realistic.Stranger things have happened. Charlie why does MC impress you more than Soddy?

allways, seriously, what do you think the bears will finish?

Give me wins and losses! Be ligit now, come on, big guy!

Honestly, i dont know, like i said before we are better than average, but we cant get our kids to play hard every week. We have some talented recievers that want the ball every play, and our off. just isnt geared to throw every down(like Soddy) so they are having trouble wrapping their mind around that. We have a young rb that reads the news paper to much and thinks if he has one good week , that it will be automatic every week. But here goes my picks as of today. BC 28 SD 21 , BC 28 MC 10, BC 10 O 7, BC 48 WV 10 If and only if the kids will play hard and execute. If not we loose to sd, ooltewah, i dont think MC or WV can beat us. But opinions are like butt holes , everybodys got one and they all stink.

BC is not 'better than average' (like you put it). No way they are, especially with a 110 pound little freshman QB. That kid couldn't start for the Ooltewah freshman team

Thats your little opinion, and it dont mean squat to anybody on this board!! But if it makes you feel better, just keep bashing kids.IDIOT :twisted::twisted:

I am not bashing any kids. I commend the boy. He is the best at Bradley land,Way to go freshman QB...

but, he could not start for the freshman team at Ooltewah and those are the facts....get it ....is that clear????.........crystal?????

Charlie Murphy says 6-4 for the Bears,,,they beat WVHS and Soddy,,,,Don't see them beating McMinn and even the most dellusional Bear fan knows you aren't going to beat Ooltewah....so no playoffs,,,

This is what I dont get out of this saying. You say bears have no chance against Ooltewah but you have them beating soddy by 10. I think you are baseing soddy by one week. Yes they didnt put much point on WV but didnt need to. Soddy was in the game till the end against Ootewah. Had it in there territory under a min for the tie. So soddy lost to them by 7 but BC will beat soddy by 10. Y dont you at least say BC has a legit chance to beat the owls. BTW yes i am a soddy fan.

No way the Bears beat McMinn or Ooltewah......that just won't happen. Even "if" they beat Soddy (which I don't think they will), your prediction of 6-4 would be correct. Of course, that's assuming they beat Walker Valley, which is a terrible team.

Honestly, i dont know, like i said before we are better than average, but we cant get our kids to play hard every week. We have some talented recievers that want the ball every play, and our off. just isnt geared to throw every down(like Soddy) so they are having trouble wrapping their mind around that. We have a young rb that reads the news paper to much and thinks if he has one good week , that it will be automatic every week. But here goes my picks as of today. BC 28 SD 21 , BC 28 MC 10, BC 10 O 7, BC 48 WV 10 If and only if the kids will play hard and execute. If not we loose to sd, ooltewah, i dont think MC or WV can beat us. But opinions are like butt holes , everybodys got one and they all stink.

It's good to be optimistic, but you need to be "realistic" at the same time. :lol:

BC is not 'better than average' (like you put it). No way they are, especially with a 110 pound little freshman QB. That kid couldn't start for the Ooltewah freshman team

He could have played at Baylor or McCallie, but not on the owls freshman team,(i see your ego is in check) I like your post , each one reveals how little you know. Maybe you and blitznbuc could hold hands on the owls band wagon togther, and sing the praise of the "legend".lmao :thumb: