Oliver Springs vs. Oneida

soilder383

Check the all-time record there Jimmy Boy......you still have a ways to go. I see "Biggs" is in the Sentinel, whooooo 6-7 330.......should be able to lift how much? Oops, saw him in basketball....I'd be amazed if he can BP anything close to his weight. It appears he likes to stay in fighting trim for BB Season! He will have his hands full with CS, who's upper body is a little better designed for football.

Now back to Jimmy.....have to agree that our past tradition has little bearing on the outcome of this game.......but upholding the reputation that Oneida has falls on the shoulders of this team.....and that will greatly influence their play. The Reservation will be rockin'....hope your boys are in the right frame of mind or it could be a long night. (we'll soon find out!)

Oneida - 32

OS - 7

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check the all-time record there Jimmy Boy......you still have a ways to go. I see "Biggs" is in the Sentinel, whooooo 6-7 330.......should be able to lift how much? Oops, saw him in basketball....I'd be amazed if he can BP anything close to his weight. It appears he likes to stay in fighting trim for BB Season! He will have his hands full with CS, who's upper body is a little better designed for football.

Man Kaz, I your guess your true colors come out when Oneida has a big game, You talk about tradition and having been there before, yet your posts don't reflect it. Stooping so low as to calling out a 17 year old kid, just because he was in the paper today, Win or lose, it should be done with class, I've always enjoyed your posts, but, calling out a high school kid on a message board is just down right pathetic. Let the boys play, and enjoy what should be a great game, I would expect your type of post from a Sunbright fan, but not a Oneida fan!

Riddle me this Kaz, If your a student will you tell that to Tyler face to face after the game, and if your not a student will you tell Tylers dad that face to face after the game? You don't have to post an answer, because we ALL know the answer already. NO!! It's easy to hide behind a screen name and attack someone!

Go Bobcats!

Cat Back.......#1 I don't stoop.......#2 I would hardly call my remarks as calling anyone out. I made simple statements in regard to my past observations of 'Biggs". Besides, I'm smarter than I look...you won't catch me in a cage match with an opponent I don't match up with...? Now if Biggs wants to get in a foot race, count me in! :thumb: I think, with his size, he will win some battles tonight, but if the Indian Coaches have worked on pad leverage this week, he will certainly have to rely on his upper body strength too. My colors are orange and white......was there ever a question. Comparing me to a Sunbright Fan......hurts to the bone, Bro! :thumb: Now I have the thankless task of soothing my wounds until tonight. (Do I hear a voilin playing)( :lol: ) We'll be watching!

Kazanatoro

Cat Back.......#1 I don't stoop.......#2 I would hardly call my remarks as calling anyone out. I made simple statements in regard to my past observations of 'Biggs". Besides, I'm smarter than I look...you won't catch me in a cage match with an opponent I don't match up with...? Now if Biggs wants to get in a foot race, count me in! :thumb: I think, with his size, he will win some battles tonight, but if the Indian Coaches have worked on pad leverage this week, he will certainly have to rely on his upper body strength too. My colors are orange and white......was there ever a question. Comparing me to a Sunbright Fan......hurts to the bone, Bro! :lol: Now I have the thankless task of soothing my wounds until tonight. (Do I hear a voilin playing)( :thumb: ) We'll be watching!

Kazanatoro

Justify it any way you want, if that's what makes you feel better, calling an insult a "observation" on a high school age kid, is what it is, a shot below the belt, shows little to no class, which you can do, because your hiding behind a screen name, which by the way I call a coward! If this is what YOUR so called tradition breeds, you can have it.

As far as you watching the game, why not come on over to the OZ side and introduce yourself. I'm coming over to the Oneida side to say hi to some family. I don't have to hide from anything or feel the need to hide behind anything! Everyone knows who catback is!

Go Bobcats

:thumb: Er......Okey Dokey!

You read a board your way, I'll read it mine.

By the way we just got hit by a monsoon.........swimming isn't going to be optional, it's going to be mandatory!

There are many things I am, having no class is far off my list.....so your insinuation wasn't taken lightly. However, I'm sure I have more than a few people that will disagree with your assessment of me. I'm sure you feel your beyond reproach here pal, but next time take my posts for what they are...simply observations......not calling out 17 year olds or their bespeckled fathers or anyone else on your list of "Fighting Cats". (that's right, I've seen Mr. Biggs) Watch out for Flair, Back, I've heard he comes out of no where when I'm in "danger". Dude, get a life, instead of Fists. Is that how you all handle everything down there? Peace out, Cat!

Kazzy