franklin county vs tullahoma who takes the win?

salecreek

Binns you saw what I saw. Solid offensive performance but problems on defense. I also agree Tullahoma did a heck of a job throwing the ball in the 4th Quarter.

Folks around the lake where I fish have more of a wait and see attitude. I can see lots of progress. Last year Tullahoma routed FC. This year it was a good football game.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

]

I'm just basing my comments on the one game with Tullahoma. When a team scores 48 pts and a running back gets 297 yards, I can't see any fault with the offense. In my opinion, for what its worth, is that the Rebels lost the game because of the defense. When you give up 49 pts, you're not going to win many games. Franklin Co sure looked better than a team that has won only 2 games. As I look back on this one game, it was more about Tullahoma finding a way to win, than Franklin Co finding a way to lose. Sometimes I think some folks at Franklin Co give up on the coaching staff too early. Tullahoma has a former Rebel head coach on their staff who is loved and respected here in this town, who I think wasn't given enough time to build a winning program at Franklin Co. With that being said, I hope the Rebels finish on a strong note. I hear that Don Rhoton has a grandson that is a pretty good player for South.

The former Rebel head coach is a very good assistant. Being a head coach is different. If he gets another head coaching gig, he will do much better... if he learned from his previous stop at FC.

after a cup cake schedule and playing in the week 6a conferance we will get mercey ruled in the playoffs ,the teams around the boro will kill us. louie thompson will probally outsmart us anyway like shelbyville ,tullahoma and laverne.this team should at least be 4and2 .the kids can only try so hard this is the worst coach in franklin co history. they should let the coach at south middle school take this team the rest of the year,

after a cup cake schedule and playing in the week 6a conferance we will get mercey ruled in the playoffs ,the teams around the boro will kill us. louie thompson will probally outsmart us anyway like shelbyville ,tullahoma and laverne.this team should at least be 4and2 .the kids can only try so hard this is the worst coach in franklin co history. they should let the coach at south middle school take this team the rest of the year,

Ela is better than the coach who followed Red and went 0-10. Ela gets a bit more out of his players than the coach he replaced.