Preseason Rankings for TN HS.

AsicTiger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turner Martin from GA moved to McCallie this year- he is a multi X USA state champion should add a heavy hitter to McCallie's line up, not sure his weight in the football program he is listed at 140. I would look for Connell to have him at 130, 135? 140 Clements, 145 Hooker, 152 Ducan, 160 Chase Martino, McCallie will be pretty strong through the mid weights. I think McCallie will for sure have a stronger line up this year and COULD give Baylor a tougher run this year, McCallie looks young for sure in two more years they will be very strong!

Turner Martin from GA moved to McCallie this year- he is a multi X USA state champion should add a heavy hitter to McCallie's line up, not sure his weight in the football program he is listed at 140. I would look for Connell to have him at 130, 135? 140 Clements, 145 Hooker, 152 Ducan, 160 Chase Martino, McCallie will be pretty strong through the mid weights. I think McCallie will for sure have a stronger line up this year and COULD give Baylor a tougher run this year, McCallie looks young for sure in two more years they will be very strong!

Turner Martin will help the EBE, but I'm not so sure that he will be enough. With my top notch crack research team on strike( seems as if I haven't paid them in 4 years) I'll wing this on my own.

Even though it's 2 months before the season even starts, I think I got the handle on this match

103 Connell vs Jares Huessain m 3

112 Ward vs Eady/Delkelman m 3

119 Westbooks vs Mr Watson (sorry timmy) b6

125 ??????????? vs Manley b6

130 ??????????? vs atl boy b3

135 Martin vs Hayes b 4

140 Mr Doster vs Clements b4

145 UR a Hooker vs Stavrum b 3

152 Mr Duncan vs Cate m 4

160 Martino vs Shuford b 3

171 Condry vs Pinkstaff b 6

189 Cronan vs Fergerson b6

215 ???????? vs Helton b6

Big ol Boys Satterfeild vs Mackey b6

Grand total

TBSFBAG 53

EBE 10

Wonder if TBSFBAG and BSFMAW are going to rassle this year??

bcb iii :angry:

wrestle90 look forward to your post this year.

BCB... how can you have Stavrum over Hooker?? Hooker hasnt gotten any worse since last year

I am willing to bet that he is going to answer with logic that they never wrestled last year. Hence, last year tells you nothing about a potential match-up between these two.

Remember never question the infallible BCB...

After years of watching this Dual (Baylor McCallie) with Connell against Jim Morgan and Shaack V, I have yet to see Baylor shift guys around in their line-up. Baylor's lineup is the same throughout the year-unless someone is injured or sick of course. However McCallie ALWAYS tends to move people around for this dual. Sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst.

Now, with all that being said, seen, and known I predict the following:

140: Doster vs. Hooker

145: Stavrum vs Clements

Only seems like the smartest thing to do.

I'm not entirely sure why Chase Martino would be overlooked for this upcoming year. Martino has shown ample amounts of improvement, and now that Justin Cash of BA is out of the way, there is a beam of light shining down on Martino's face. I predict a state champion at 152 lbs (if he can get down) will be straight from the blue wrestling room ==> Chase Martino. Duncan and Hooker probably wont have much competition this year, as many young wrestlers will most likely drop or go up a weight class. They are a tough duo, and #### Martino in the mix. Sounds like a strong couple of leaders.

In the past, it has been shown that Martino does much better at the heavier weights, and when he is not cutting weight.