#1 Ooltewah vs Rhea County

PRIMETIME OWL

Pride comes from decades of deep playoff runs, sending players to the NFL, and winning region championships. Last time I checked, Ooltewah can't do that. I remember the decades that Ooltewah spent as a door mat. Have fun on the top. It won't last long.

In this decade Ooltewah is 75-27. This was done primarily in region 2-5a which is considered to be the strongest region in the state. Ooltewah is 2-0 vs. Rhea County this decade and will be 3-0 after Friday. Good luck. Should be a fun game!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride comes from decades of deep playoff runs, sending players to the NFL, and winning region championships. Last time I checked, Ooltewah can't do that. I remember the decades that Ooltewah spent as a door mat. Have fun on the top. It won't last long.

In this decade Ooltewah is 75-27. This was done primarily in region 2-5a which is considered to be the strongest region in the state. Ooltewah is 2-0 vs. Rhea County this decade and will be 3-0 after Friday. Good luck. Should be a fun game!

Struggling with reading comprehension? This should help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI0mvB0g ... re=related

Struggling with reading comprehension? This should help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI0mvB0g ... re=related

So why are you hating on Ooltewah's recent success? I don't understand.....Congrats on Rhea County's successful history but what does that do for you now?

I'm not denying the fact that you have had a strong team over the past few years, but I know all the rest of us are sick of the cocky trash talk from a team that's been a perpetual doormat for the majority of its history. That's not necessarily directed at you, but there are some Ooltewah fans that just give your entire fan base a bad image.

DONT WEAR YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SLEEVE! THIS IS A FUN TRASH TALKING MESSAGE BOARD. ITS EVERYBODY'S OPINION.

MATURE PEOPLE LAUGH AND GO ON, BUT YOU RHEA FOLKS ARE READY TO MEET IN THE PARKING LOT OUT BY THE CAR, OH WAIT, I FORGOT YOUR CAR IS OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR TRAILER ON BLOCKS! :wacko:

now I dont think that's very funny....the only reason it's on blocks is the last time I made the trip down to Ooltewah in 06 on of your inmates *cough* *cough*, players I mean, stole my rims. Hopefully it won't happen again friday. :wacko:

DONT WEAR YOUR FEELINGS ON YOUR SLEEVE! THIS IS A FUN TRASH TALKING MESSAGE BOARD. ITS EVERYBODY'S OPINION.

MATURE PEOPLE LAUGH AND GO ON, BUT YOU RHEA FOLKS ARE READY TO MEET IN THE PARKING LOT OUT BY THE CAR, OH WAIT, I FORGOT YOUR CAR IS OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR TRAILER ON BLOCKS! :wacko:

now I dont think that's very funny....the only reason it's on blocks is the last time I made the trip down to Ooltewah in 06 on of your inmates *cough* *cough*, players I mean, stole my rims. Hopefully it won't happen again friday. :wacko:

Bahahahahaha! Now THAT was funny!!!

(Note: "MATURE PEOPLE LAUGH AND GO ON"...this is a mature person laughing really hard at supereagle's post then going on! LOLOLOL)

As far as what I do in my off time: 6 pack of PBR and Andy Griffith reruns are pretty close.

As far as what some Dayton Community College grad wrote in the Dayton Monthly: who cares!

This thread is for the game that is happening this week: Rhea Co 1 win against a winless team

W Valley 28 Rhea Co 20

Ooltewah 56 W Valley 0

you do the math Eagle Fans