#1 Ooltewah vs Rhea County

PRIMETIME OWL

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phish, Rhea has run the spread as long as Jason Fitzgerald has been on the coaching staff. Chill out Owl fans, I have to work in Dayton. I don't want some foolishness to have an effect on my job, ok?

Actually not true thorough, Fitz ran the veer and then a 1 back pro-style offense in his first tenure. When he re-gained control of the reins, Rhea went to the spread!

Does not matter what they run against the Owls. I know the clock will be running continously in the second half.

Owls 48 (Owls play everybody, even the trainer)

Rhea 0

We agree for once Phish. We've graduated 3 D-1 linemen in the past 3 years and still run our version of "the spread". It's such a broad term it's hard to even define anymore. We'll line up quite a bit under center in split backs and the I.

Hang in there eaglepride1, yall will be back to average before too long.

Look on the bright side, Your stadium is named after a great coach and fine man. I remember the Battles coach Horton and coach Monroe used to have back in the good ole days. My dad would take me to the best games in the area and Cleveland vs Rhea was always a head banger. I was a little guy, elementary school days.

These days are different! No coach Horton(I miss him too, funny and gruff) and no good ole days for the eagles!

Owls 48

Rhea 0

We agree for once Phish. We've graduated 3 D-1 linemen in the past 3 years and still run our version of "the spread". It's such a broad term it's hard to even define anymore. We'll line up quite a bit under center in split backs and the I.

Hang in there eaglepride1, yall will be back to average before too long.

Look on the bright side, Your stadium is named after a great coach and fine man. I remember the Battles coach Horton and coach Monroe used to have back in the good ole days. My dad would take me to the best games in the area and Cleveland vs Rhea was always a head banger. I was a little guy, elementary school days.

These days are different! No coach Horton(I miss him too, funny and gruff) and no good ole days for the eagles!

Owls 48

Rhea 0

Those old Rhea/Cleveland games were great ones....just pure hate

Phish, Rhea has run the spread as long as Jason Fitzgerald has been on the coaching staff. Chill out Owl fans, I have to work in Dayton. I don't want some foolishness to have an effect on my job, ok?

Actually not true thorough, Fitz ran the veer and then a 1 back pro-style offense in his first tenure. When he re-gained control of the reins, Rhea went to the spread!

Does not matter what they run against the Owls. I know the clock will be running continously in the second half.

Rhea 0

You Owl fans enjoy your ride this year. So far it is a good one for you folks. But do it in a prideful manner. Because you and I both know that your ride will start getting a little bumpy after this year.

Let's see.......

this series dates back to 1976

1976 Rhea 8 Ooltewah 6

1977 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 0

1978 Rhea 43 Ooltewah 0

1985 Rhea 23 Ooltewah 0

1986 Rhea 41 Ooltewah 0

1987 Rhea 12 Ooltewah 0

1988 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 8

1989 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 0

1990 Rhea 28 Ooltewah 6

1991 Rhea 33 Ooltewah 12

1992 Rhea 13 Ooltewah 3

1995 Rhea 22 Ooltewah 7

1996 Rhea 26 Ooltewah 17

2005 Rhea 21 Ooltewah 44

2006 Rhea 6 Ooltewah 28

Series Rhea 13 to Ooltewah 2

Congrats to the Owls on the success as of late :roflolk:

yea I have nothing better to do with my time :thumb:

Rhea 0

I don't think Thorough knows what he is talking about... Is he talking about Middle School. This isn't Hunter vs. Dayton Middle School

Let's see.......

this series dates back to 1976

1976 Rhea 8 Ooltewah 6

1977 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 0

1978 Rhea 43 Ooltewah 0

1985 Rhea 23 Ooltewah 0

1986 Rhea 41 Ooltewah 0

1987 Rhea 12 Ooltewah 0

1988 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 8

1989 Rhea 40 Ooltewah 0

1990 Rhea 28 Ooltewah 6

1991 Rhea 33 Ooltewah 12

1992 Rhea 13 Ooltewah 3

1995 Rhea 22 Ooltewah 7

1996 Rhea 26 Ooltewah 17

2005 Rhea 21 Ooltewah 44

2006 Rhea 6 Ooltewah 28

Series Rhea 13 to Ooltewah 2

Congrats to the Owls on the success as of late :roflolk:

yea I have nothing better to do with my time :thumb:

Quite a change after 96? Huh Golden Bird... Oh, I get it...That's when Benny must have come to town ......in 05'???????????????

Quite a change after 96? Huh Golden Bird... Oh, I get it...That's when Benny must have come to town ......in 05'???????????????

Phishy, while I am a RCHS grad, I haven't seen a game in a while because I live away. Yes, I do believe that Ooletwah has had Rhea County's number as of late (indicated by my post). Why is this? I would say for the most part you (owls) have a much bigger talent pool to draw from and yes the new school will hurt your program, if nothing else in the department of depth. and don't worry good ole benny has been known to leave when the talent looks to take a step down just ask your neighbors up I-75 :roflolk:

Good luck to both teams on the rest of your seasons.

Phishy, while I am a RCHS grad, I haven't seen a game in a while because I live away. Yes, I do believe that Ooletwah has had Rhea County's number as of late (indicated by my post). Why is this? I would say for the most part you (owls) have a much bigger talent pool to draw from and yes the new school will hurt your program, if nothing else in the department of depth. and don't worry good ole benny has been known to leave when the talent looks to take a step down just ask your neighbors up I-75 :roflolk:

Good luck to both teams on the rest of your seasons.

Buddy Bird,

It is obvious that you live in Alaska with Sarah Palin, cause you don't know what you are talking about.

Our talent pool is fine. Just saw the freshman play tonight. They beat Walker Valley's JV by 8. After looking at the scores from the NEW school, I think their talent pool is the one tanking. Migrate back to Tennessee if it gets too cold Bird Boy!