#1 Ooltewah vs Rhea County

PRIMETIME OWL

You Owl fans keep talking your trash. Us Eagle fans will also. That is what fans of the game do. But I will assure you that this Eagle team will not come to Ooltewah and play dead. We have nothing to lose in this game and I feel pretty confident that by the end of the game you will have to say that you all had to play a hard game. Good luck Eagles and take it to the # 1 team.

First of all: Dont bash owl fans.....only a couple of ooltewah fans are MESSIN AROUND with you.(which by the way,you and a couple of others are taking it way to seriously).2nd: Not one person or owl fan said rhea co. won't come to play or anything like that...so quit your whining.LASTLY.....I know for a fact over the years Rhea fans have gotten on here with the clevelands,bradleys,mcminns etc and went back and fourth about each others moms n dads,trailers,sisters/wifes(same person,haha) etc.,.so dont be so sensitive.There is nothing wrong with any Ooltewah fan bragging or trying to stir the pot.."NEWS-FLASH"..........IT'S FOOTBALL!!!! if you didn't have rabid fans,supporters etc...IT WOULD BE SO BORING!!!! and guess what? COACHT wouldnt even be here,if it wasn't for us(fans,coaches,parents,players..) All this is funny stuff,its great for both teams and high school in general!!! I think the eagles will play tough,but owls will beat the beagles....42-0

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Owl fans keep talking your trash. Us Eagle fans will also. That is what fans of the game do. But I will assure you that this Eagle team will not come to Ooltewah and play dead. We have nothing to lose in this game and I feel pretty confident that by the end of the game you will have to say that you all had to play a hard game. Good luck Eagles and take it to the # 1 team.

First of all: Dont bash owl fans.....only a couple of ooltewah fans are MESSIN AROUND with you.(which by the way,you and a couple of others are taking it way to seriously).2nd: Not one person or owl fan said rhea co. won't come to play or anything like that...so quit your whining.LASTLY.....I know for a fact over the years Rhea fans have gotten on here with the clevelands,bradleys,mcminns etc and went back and fourth about each others moms n dads,trailers,sisters/wifes(same person,haha) etc.,.so dont be so sensitive.There is nothing wrong with any Ooltewah fan bragging or trying to stir the pot.."NEWS-FLASH"..........IT'S FOOTBALL!!!! if you didn't have rabid fans,supporters etc...IT WOULD BE SO BORING!!!! and guess what? COACHT wouldnt even be here,if it wasn't for us(fans,coaches,parents,players..) All this is funny stuff,its great for both teams and high school in general!!! I think the eagles will play tough,but owls will beat the beagles....42-0

Oh I'm not whining that is for sure. If you read my post I said that is what fans of the game do. And don't think that you will keep us off the score board. May not be enough at the end but we will be on there.

Yes, Eagle Fans, you are crying!!!

Well said (above) Big Bot Zot.

These Eagle fans are in such a 'fowl' mood these days because their only win is versus a winless Wilson Central.

Owls 45

Eagles 6 :)

Nobody here shedding tears except tears of laughter.

Thanks for the 6 points, phishphace. Don't be surprised if we exceed your prognostication (do you know what that word means? Here, I will wait a few minutes while you go borrow a dictionary from your neighbors - hurry up now. I don't have all night).

And we aren't in a "fowl" mood - we've enjoyed each and every game this year, or at least I have. Love to watch those boys in green play ball! See you Friday, phishhead!

GO EAGLES!

If ooltewah doesn't turn the ball over.........RHEA COUNTY WILL NOT SCORE A POINT!!!!! If,eagles do.I'll make sure and praise the mighty eagles right here on coacht.....but you all will not.

Anyway im back dawgs! Lets eat some eagle meat boys! Start sharpening those TALONS, boys!

Rhea Co could not score off east 23rd street with a pocket full of money! :)

Owls 48

baby eagles 0 - zip - notta - nothin!!!!! :)

If ooltewah doesn't turn the ball over.........RHEA COUNTY WILL NOT SCORE A POINT!!!!! If,eagles do.I'll make sure and praise the mighty eagles right here on coacht.....but you all will not.

Anyway im back dawgs! Lets eat some eagle meat boys! Start sharpening those TALONS, boys!

Rhea Co could not score off east 23rd street with a pocket full of money! :lol:

Owls 48

baby eagles 0 - zip - notta - nothin!!!!! :D

:popcorneater::popcorneater::popcorneater:

I want to take back my prediction. After doing some research, I have decided that the Golden Eagles will not score any points tomorrow night.

Previous Prediction Owls 45 Red Necks 6

New Prediction after research:

Owls 45

Red Neck Eagles 0 (running the spread....what a dang joke)

I want to take back my prediction. After doing some research, I have decided that the Golden Eagles will not score any points tomorrow night.

Previous Prediction Owls 45 Red Necks 6

New Prediction after research:

Owls 45

Red Neck Eagles 0 (running the spread....what a dang joke)

phish-head, you make "hitler" seem like a good guy! negative, negative. you better hope "KARMA" does not exist!! :roflolk::huh:B):lol: