Forrest hosts WHH

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest, Don't think they can't throw it. They threw it against us (eagleville) pretty good earlier in the year. I do think their best receiver, i think he was number 16, has been hurt. You are right they don't have many plays but not many wing t teams do and their formations do spread you out a little bit. And trust me if you put everyone in the box and it is dry and 16 is back, they will throw it on you. I do think that the Forrest Line will own the heritage line but that won't matter because they very seldom run it up the middle. At least they didn't on us. They are a real good football team and their offense is pretty good. One of the best I have seen this year. On the same token the Forrest defense is one of the best I have seen this year too. Hit their Fullback and he will lay down on you. On a side note someone posted about their cupcake non district schedule. One was Watertown who has only lost 1 game (to Heritage) and are playing Forrest who has only lost 1 game. I wouldn't call this a cupcake schedule.

Well, By God LTR. It Seems Your Meeting Everyone But Me? Cascade Said You Was A Real Live Wire, And Dang If It Don't Look That Way To Me! You Better Get Your Hair And Nails Protected For This Friday Night, It Looks Like Rain! :roflol:

The umbrella is in the car, and I'm digging the raincoat out of the closet. WOOHOO!!

GO ROCKETS!!

Forrest, Don't think they can't throw it. They threw it against us (eagleville) pretty good earlier in the year. I do think their best receiver, i think he was number 16, has been hurt. You are right they don't have many plays but not many wing t teams do and their formations do spread you out a little bit. And trust me if you put everyone in the box and it is dry and 16 is back, they will throw it on you. I do think that the Forrest Line will own the heritage line but that won't matter because they very seldom run it up the middle. At least they didn't on us. They are a real good football team and their offense is pretty good. One of the best I have seen this year. On the same token the Forrest defense is one of the best I have seen this year too. Hit their Fullback and he will lay down on you. On a side note someone posted about their cupcake non district schedule. One was Watertown who has only lost 1 game (to Heritage) and are playing Forrest who has only lost 1 game. I wouldn't call this a cupcake schedule.

gtgwao - you're right. WHH can throw the ball when they need to. They do run first, but they've incorporated a little wrinkle in their passing game to help open things up. I saw the WHH vs Eagleville game, and #16 had 2 nice catches for 2 scores. He just started playing some receiver, cause he's normally the QB. Apparently the coaches decided to mix some things up and get him wide, since he's a good athlete and one of their better playmakers. He was injured a few days after the Eagleville game, and he hasn't played since. I've heard that he is close to returning though. I expect WHH will run #20 hard, and mix in #40 on some outside runs. Too bad that sloppy weather may be a factor, as I'd like to see these two teams play in good field conditions. As far as the schedule goes for WHH, their non district games are/were Eagleville, Forrest, Watertown and Upperman. A couple of those teams turned out the be down a bit this year, but they're no cupcakes by any stretch of the imagination.