BRADLEY VS McMINN CO.

allwaysright

Watching practice this week i was very impressed, the bears looked real good, I saw the look of hunger :roflolk: and effort from the starters to the back ups.

Look for some new names to be announced during the game this week as the hunger for a win has everyone putting forth the most effort any team has seen this year from the bears.

also the statement you made about polk is way off, polk is an outstanding team that is very well coached.

as far as knowing what the bears have on defense and what they might do. you may want to ask all the boxers that thought they knew what mike tyson was gonna do, when tyson was in his prime. They knew what he was gonna do but when they stepped into the ring it was all over for them.

I look for it to be over before you step on the field this week

so get ready all you want, but come friday night all that is in the stands will see what the true bears are made of. I am really looking forward to see the bears play this week.

go bears it is time to get back on the winning track!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching practice this week i was very impressed, the bears looked real good, I saw the look of hunger :roflolk: and effort from the starters to the back ups.

Look for some new names to be announced during the game this week as the hunger for a win has everyone putting forth the most effort any team has seen this year from the bears.

also the statement you made about polk is way off, polk is an outstanding team that is very well coached.

as far as knowing what the bears have on defense and what they might do. you may want to ask all the boxers that thought they knew what mike tyson was gonna do, when tyson was in his prime. They knew what he was gonna do but when they stepped into the ring it was all over for them.

I look for it to be over before you step on the field this week

so get ready all you want, but come friday night all that is in the stands will see what the true bears are made of. I am really looking forward to see the bears play this week.

go bears it is time to get back on the winning track!!!

Hahaha get real even Polk Co said he was ashamed of his teams forty times and refused to time most of his team this pre-season. Also they are not an outstanding team, Alcoa is an outstanding team(six straight state titles on their way to another one)... Oh yea and Bradley defense is FAR from Mike Tyson lets be serious!!! They are decent ill give them that but far from dominant any phase of the game. D-line is ok, linebackers decent, and d-backs moderate to say the most. Bradley will be exposed on Friday. Remember Bear fans that yalls wonderful running back from a year ago is gone..... McMinn is by far not a powerhouse in its own right but they do have the edge mentally, physically, and their coaches have historically better records. It would take a momentous effort from Bradley and alot of turnovers and mistakes from Mcminn for this game to not go as planned.

Bradley lost against two mediocre 3A teams after getting off to a fast start. You can blame coaches and scheme all you want but the bottom line is it comes down to the players making plays. If bradley doesnt have enough skill to stop a slow Polk Co. team(less than two players run better than 4.7) i highly doubt their defense can control Mcminn's passing attack. In addition the cherokee defense is now playing better and their defensive coordinator was Bradley's last year so he obviously knows their personel first hand and will have a game plan ready. The key to beating Bradley is simple: stop the run!!!!!!!! Once the run is stopped it will be easy to blitz the freshman quarterback and the game will virtually be Mcminn's to loose.... GO TRIBE!!!

Do you really want to talk about losses, and quality wins? As far as polk , i would bet a 100 bucks that polk would beat your tribe at a neutral site( we know what its like to play at mcminn)As far as Bennet goes, you can have him!Floyd and Ford have a much better "D" this year--- with the kids that bennet didnt think were good enough! Ables,mcdermott are good i will give you that, but you HAVE NOT beat a team this year as good as BC!! As far as easy goes, i bet that freshman lights up the score board, remember your not at home this year!!!!!!!! :roflolk::lol:

Walker Valley ran 5 offensive plays in the second half vs the Owls. Bradley may run 30 the total game, they will not average 3 yds per play! Maybe minus 3 yds per play! The Owls will score more ppoints than the bars have yds.

Owls 42

Bars 0

Your not hijacking this thread , plenty of time for smack talk after we BEAT mcminn Friday!!! :roflolk::lol:

Bradley will not be in the playoffs..........period................clear.................crystal???? They have to win first. You Bar fans have everyting backwards....win first....then talk about the playoffs... you guys are just like your Board of Education: bass ackwards

Like Big Hairy said: go to you tube and search "owl vs eagle fight" and you will find out what the Owls will do to the Eagles of Rhea Co. tomorrow night.

Bradley will not be in the playoffs..........period................clear.................crystal???? They have to win first. You Bar fans have everyting backwards....win first....then talk about the playoffs... you guys are just like your Board of Education: bass ackwards

Like Big Hairy said: go to you tube and search "owl vs eagle fight" and you will find out what the Owls will do to the Eagles of Rhea Co. tomorrow night.

Hey phish-head, I went to chatt town today and saw a clue , laying in the middle of i-75 why dont you go look for it, if you find it , we are all better off, if you dont we are all better off. Its a win - win!!! :lol::huh::roflolk: