Wayne County vs. Loretto

wildcatpride70

Wow......when your team (J.B.) has beaten teams with a record of 15-21, you might think twice about telling another team they have played no one. And how about your non region pick up out of Kentucky with a combined record of 3-10. You get my drift......:thumb:

waynesboro 42

loretto 6

Thanks Greenman for support. I don't think the WC players are getting the big head or at least the ones I have talked to. They know it is going to get a lot TUFFER before the end of the season. Normally MTP & LC are a lot stronger but they are down this year and that happens. Collinwood seems to be running their norm and Perry County is the team to lookout for this year. PC will finish strong and are a young team with a bright future. It is going to come down to PC, C'wood and the WC game winners to deside who's in & who's not. Cornersville has to play all 3 teams as well but I don't think Cornersville can hang.

I agree with both of you WCHSGRAD and Greenman . WC will be at the game ready to play who ever is on the other side of the ball!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to satisfy all of you WC whiners, I have family in Cedar Hill and in Wayne County... The only reason that you people are being so defensive is because, deep down you know that I'm right about your schedule and your scared to death that when you play a credible opponent you'll get exposed... I don't blame you for being concerned and I don't have anything against WC people, players, or coaches... I'm just speaking fact... WC has played NO ONE!! and you all know it.

Wow......when your team (J.B.) has beaten teams with a record of 15-21, you might think twice about telling another team they have played no one. And how about your non region pick up out of Kentucky with a combined record of 3-10. You get my drift......:thumb:

waynesboro 42

loretto 6

First off jb is not his team,, and 2nd no one from jb said yall's scheuld was a bunch of cupcake's ,, so i would not be worrin about little ole jb because if you do meet them you better strap her up tight,,,,, because i don;t think jb is no cupcake team :thumb:

So... skeeter may not even be from JB figures. He is prolly from a team we beat :thumb: and he is mad so he has to try and put our team down. As for us meeting JB, its like someone said on here already. We've got three good teams to get by (cornersville, p.c., C-wood), but I'm glad we'll be tested I'm ready to see just how good we are (which I think is pretty good :lol: ). The D is doing really good, its gonna be hard to score on this D. They have made some good goal line stops. The Offense can really put up some numbers if we just run the ball more epsically with our runners (Dillion Warren, Chase Graham, Lance Crews, and even Soph. Clint Butler at times), passing against all these would be teams is ok, but when we play a team that can cover its gonna hurt us, but not saying that the passing isn't good it is :thumb: , we've just always been good at runnin team and when you got runners you gotta us them. Go Cats keep up the good work. :lol:

Why would Wayne county need to run the ball more? Just askin but, if they are gonna go deep into the playoffs they are not gonna be able to run the ball they will have to throw it more they have the qb and the wide recievers to do it. Just my opinion

First off jb is not his team,, and 2nd no one from jb said yall's scheuld was a bunch of cupcake's ,, so i would not be worrin about little ole jb because if you do meet them you better strap her up tight,,,,, because i don;t think jb is no cupcake team :roflol:

Well 1st off, Im GreenMan, I'm not a W.C. Fan. Secondly, I don't give a rip who J.B. plays, I was making a point for someone who was blowing off much like you do. And 3rd, you misspelled schedule. Ironically, you spelled a strange word that sounds like school. :roflol:

Tyler just got his ankle stepped on and I don't know where yall heard that he had to be taken out on an ambulance from but that is totally false. He walked off the field after the game and he will be ready to go come practice monday.

Well I guess the next thing you're going to tell us is the field didn't catch fire either :thumb:

Secondly, I don't give a rip who J.B. plays,

GreenMan,he was just trying to tell you that he wasn't a JB fan,that's all. Good luck to Collinwood in the play-offs. :thumb:

I'm happy the rumor about Rice having a broken ankle is false,I hate to hear about any young man playing HS ball getting a serious injury.

First off jb is not his team,, and 2nd no one from jb said yall's scheuld was a bunch of cupcake's ,, so i would not be worrin about little ole jb because if you do meet them you better strap her up tight,,,,, because i don;t think jb is no cupcake team 8-)

Well 1st off, Im GreenMan, I'm not a W.C. Fan. Secondly, I don't give a rip who J.B. plays, I was making a point for someone who was blowing off much like you do. And 3rd, you misspelled schedule. Ironically, you spelled a strange word that sounds like school. :thumb:

i no who you greenman i met ya. so if ya wanna blow smoke. if the wood meets this yr let's meet again,,, and i will spell how i like and if you don't like it don't read it little man 8-)