Daniel Boone @ Science Hill

formerblazer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO on offense we kill momentum by changing plays at the last minute too many times, the defensive coaches we face can not be that good as to set up in the correct D that SH has to check off so many times.

The defense has yet to adjust to teams running the ball right at us. An undersized line is good for quickness but not so good when the game is geared towards physical, up the gut running which is what SH is getting a heavy dose of. Why not try a 4 or 5 man front just to see if it will make a difference? If not they can always revert back. There is a lot of size on the team and quite frankly I think the linebackers would be even better if they did not have to fight off so many O linemen.

The kids continue to play hard and don't quit so while discussions can happen on the X' and O's credit has to be given to the players for their never give up attitude. (which is part of coaching as well)

Good Luck to the Toppers this week!

I think it’s exposure time for Boone. :roflol: From all indications (and every thing I’ve heard), the DB vs Boone game was ugly on both sides… and played out like a junior high school game. That game has single handedly led to possibly the biggest misconception of this years DB team. Is Boone that good???? We gettin ready to find out.

It’s time for Science Hill to step up and put some prospective back to the Big 8 standing. I looked at them this morning…and there’s just one team out of place. With Boone back down to 5th… everything looks just about right. :thumb::thumb:

I think it’s exposure time for Boone. :thumb: From all indications (and every thing I’ve heard), the DB vs Boone game was ugly on both sides… and played out like a junior high school game. That game has single handedly led to possibly the biggest misconception of this years DB team. Is Boone that good???? We gettin ready to find out.

It’s time for Science Hill to step up and put some prospective back to the Big 8 standing. I looked at them this morning…and there’s just one team out of place. With Boone back down to 5th… everything looks just about right. :thumb::roflol:

What are you smoking? Hey, at the end of the game, who you talk to and what they think really doesn't matter against the scoreboard. South couldn't get the job done, your boys haven't got the job done against them... Boone sucked it up and shut down the offense, made the big defensive plays, and got a win against DB. Last time I checked, you all really haven't had a test of your skills yet, but we've already had to play DB and South (and a South with the St at QB, nothing against the one now he just needs more exp). We've taken them both to the ropes.... yet still we have fans saying it was nothing.

When was the last time you all beat DB?