Crockett Co.

ccboys

What are some thoughts on the cavs after beating a real good team in dyersburg?

had ya'll pegged to win. the game against milan will determine the region. that will be the game no one will want to miss.

i honestly thnk if crockett is healthy it could b close!!

It will be a close game regardless of what some might think. The Cavs offense is strong with good speed and quite a few options. It is always fustrating watching a good Wing-T offense. Hopefully we can make it there still undefeated but either way it will be a great game. Last time the Dawgs played there we were embarrased!! Time before that was one of the best games I have ever seen with Milan scoring three times in the 2nd half after being down 21-7 at half. Looking forward to it regardless of records cause it's a great place to play some HS football on a Friday night.

This will be a great game. The cavs will be fired up. It will be senior night and most likely both teams will come in undefeated and playing for the district title. Milan and crockett have good running games. That will be key to a win. If crockett is stopped however they always have qb speaker to fall back on. With his line giving him plenty of time he can make big playys. This game is sure to be an instant classic. Im ready to see these two go at it.

What are some thoughts on the cavs after beating a real good team in dyersburg?

had ya'll pegged to win. the game against milan will determine the region. that will be the game no one will want to miss.

i honestly thnk if crockett is healthy it could b close!!

rather there is no doubt in my mind it will be close and will definatley be the game to be at in west tn that friday