Station Camp @ H'ville

wideright00

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

predictions?

hville took this one last year 35-3. will the bison put up more of a fight this year?

I was kind of surprised by the Hend/WC game last week, but it was a good surprise. Hope the Bisons can do well..............we see the Commandos in a couple of weeks.

Go Bucs

prediction?

Not sure...........after the way Hend'ville played Riverdale and Hunters Lane; I was very impressed!! Then they go to WC and lay the Lavergne egg again. Unfortunately, I think that the Commandos will handle SC quite easily. I will say 28 - 7 for the black and gold.

go Bucs

Don't count SC out of this one. It's been a tough season for the bison, 11 new starters on offense and moving up in classifications but we have good coaching and alot of pride. The coaching staff have seen the bad times before and will bounce back stronger than ever. SC-14 Hville-10

what gives you reason to believe that station camp can compete with hville?

Don't count SC out of this one. It's been a tough season for the bison, 11 new starters on offense and moving up in classifications but we have good coaching and alot of pride. The coaching staff have seen the bad times before and will bounce back stronger than ever. SC-14 Hville-10

Maybe the Wilson Central game ???

Maybe the Wilson Central game ???

Good point. I could not believe this was the same team that went OT with R'dale. What happened in that game? For that matter what happened in LaVergne? Does traveling affect the team that bad? If so then is SC at home or away?

Guys remember the number one rule, the party is AFTER the game and not before!