PAGE at HICKMAN CO.

PistPatriot

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't I hear this is another homecoming game for Page. Whats the deal with that? Sounds like the folks over in Hickman Co. got some really bad info as to the quality of the Patriots.

haha are you serious?

Thats what was announced at the Giles game last week. Looked at their scedule, this is their last home game except for East Hickman. So.....maybe they will let ya'll crown the queen this week :thumb:

I guess we will be counting outhouses again this week.

Hickman Co was beaten by Page 63-14 ten years ago.....can it happen again? Freshmen played the last quarter and a half. Hickman gave up in the first qtr. Does any Hickman folks counter that concept?

Personally, I think the Page D needs to keep a sharp edge to ot if we want to make any noise later on.

Ya but didnt they beat yall the year before in 98'

Maybe...I am not sure....all I can remember is that we were on a run to our Second consecutive trip to the 3a State semifinals. In 97 and 98 the teams did not jell until midseason......could have been Sate champs except Memphis Melrose was loaded both years.

Any way....Hickman will NOT defeat the Pats this year.

Page has too much of everything......but don't get overconfident!!!!!!!!

I guess we will be counting outhouses again this week.

Hickman Co was beaten by Page 63-14 ten years ago.....can it happen again? Freshmen played the last quarter and a half. Hickman gave up in the first qtr. Does any Hickman folks counter that concept?

Personally, I think the Page D needs to keep a sharp edge to ot if we want to make any noise later on.

No way it happens again!

The Pats wont give up 14 points.