PAGE at HICKMAN CO.

PistPatriot

geezz.....I guess Hickman must be awful.....no fans...no comments...no interest...no wonder the team is in trouble.

Page wins in the rain 33-0......two or three extra points missed....Hickman heads over to the Fairview Sonic to eat after the game and chases the Fairview ladies.

Page gets ready "AFTER" the game for Fairview......historical records between these teams?????

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geezz.....I guess Hickman must be awful.....no fans...no comments...no interest...no wonder the team is in trouble.

Page wins in the rain 33-0......two or three extra points missed....Hickman heads over to the Fairview Sonic to eat after the game and chases the Fairview ladies.

Page gets ready "AFTER" the game for Fairview......historical records between these teams?????

Hickman will get better,they have no choice. You are correct,they have no support,Page can win this

one by as many as they want.

Hickman keep your heads up,better days will come.

Hickman will get better,they have no choice. You are correct,they have no support,Page can win this

one by as many as they want.

Hickman keep your heads up,better days will come.

Firstly, Hickman does have fans-and the loyal ones are always around . I live 700 miles away, and I still listen to the games via the internet, as my brother is a starter on the OL. I've been too busy with work this week to really comment on this thread...I work weird hours. Also, I generally enjoy the banter on here, but I really didn't have time before now to put my two cents in, and besides, if I said anything about thinking Hickman had a chance, I'd have probably been mocked. Which is no fun.

That being said ... The past two seasons have spoiled Centerville, and now that we're having to go back to the drawing board and work at it a little, no one wants to have anything to do with the team. It's obnoxious, and it makes me feel bad for the boys who were on last year's team and the year before, because now that we've lost a few games, we're automatically terrible. It's a young team, it's to be expected. It doesn't mean we're doomed forever, and I wish people could understand that. When the team hears the entire town talking about how awful they are, they aren't really inspired to change that...it's just the opposite - they sometimes start to believe what is said. I hope the rest of the season is better than the last two games have been. And if they're not? Well, I'll still cheer for the boys anyhow. Besides, it's hard to top my senior year at HCHS, in 2003...we were 0-10. :lol:

That being said- Good job, Page. :lol: You guys played a really great game .

although the Bulldog stirs the pot, he does understand the efforts of the players involved.

I never could get the HC fans to respond...they need CPR.

This week showed the character of fair weather fans....boy!!...does Hickman have their fair share of that.! I was only kidding about Sonic...or was i??

From the phone calls that I got, Page could have scored ....welll...who cares... it was 28-0 ....and that my friend is a testament to Daniels and good sportsmanship and Page looks forward to Fairview.

Hickman county schools and fans and athletes are going to have to step up or get trampled.