CA @ Perry Co.

radio33

Yes your right I had completely forgot about 2006 when we won 9-6. Forget my previous post. My bad.

yep probably the nastiest game i've ever been apart of..

Tomorrow nights game may be even nastier, some high school games are being moved up to tonight.

i can believe that...unless they have fixed that field it is terrible when it rains...plus the away team gets to stand in the mud of the baseball in field...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i belive pc beat them 3 year's ago win i belive robert.f and jackrabbit, and mccaige boy's played they had the best defense perry.co ever had and will have !!!! holding every game they lost with in a touch down beside's mt.pls of course should of won them all beside mt.pls they needed two or 3 more player's

i belive pc beat them 3 year's ago win i belive robert.f and jackrabbit, and mccaige boy's played they had the best defense perry.co ever had and will have !!!! holding every game they lost with in a touch down beside's mt.pls of course should of won them all beside mt.pls they needed two or 3 more player's
If your going to keep this up were going to have to get a translator on here.

If your going to keep this up were going to have to get a translator on here.

agreed. :roflolk::lol:

Friday night could be another first for the vikings, they have never beaten CA in fact they have never beaten their next three opponents (CA, Collinwood, Wayne Co). It looks like heavy heavy rain during the game friday night so everybody may need to break out their boat.

We beat them in '06 by a field goal. Great game!

Perry County will have no problem with CA. CA is young but actually has talent. Coaching has costed them all season. Jury is out on new coaching staff. Several VERY STUPID decisions in games all season. Team has only two or three true playmakers, yet they only touch the ball couple times each game. Weird. Comedy of errors. Coaches will not make NEEDED changes in skill positions, so they make same mistakes game in/game out. Coaching is going to have to get better for CA to accomplish much the next couple of years.

Perry County will have no problem with CA. CA is young but actually has talent. Coaching has costed them all season. Jury is out on new coaching staff. Several VERY STUPID decisions in games all season. Team has only two or three true playmakers, yet they only touch the ball couple times each game. Weird. Comedy of errors. Coaches will not make NEEDED changes in skill positions, so they make same mistakes game in/game out. Coaching is going to have to get better for CA to accomplish much the next couple of years.

the coaching staff is reletively knew...new linebacker coach, and a new head coach. the team is very young like you said also. are you a CA fan?

but if it was the boy's we had in 06 playing these team's as of right know they would not loose a game mt.pls 11-3 -collinwood 9-2 wayn.co 6-6 easy would of went 8-1 easy with robert francise ,and JACK rabbit and dustin mccaig and hunter garrison robert was all state in tackle's jackrabbit had 6 kick return's every one was so afraid to kick his way that was a great group of boys

but if it was the boy's we had in 06 playing these team's as of right know they would not loose a game mt.pls 11-3 -collinwood 9-2 wayn.co 6-6 easy would of went 8-1 easy with robert francise ,and JACK rabbit and dustin mccaig and hunter garrison robert was all state in tackle's jackrabbit had 6 kick return's every one was so afraid to kick his way that was a great group of boys

Sounds to me like you are Jackrabbit. Hate to tell you this, but you've got nothing on Dray Mercer.

Sounds to me like you are Jackrabbit. Hate to tell you this, but you've got nothing on Dray Mercer.

Glad to hear that Dray Mercer is playing football; I remember several years ago there was some talk that he would only concentrate on basketball.

Sounds like PC is having a good year on the gridiron. Good Luck to the Vikings! :popcorneater: