1A Mr. Football

MOTO24

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever gets it, congrats to them. I know ashabraner is a very good runner, and south pitts qb reminds me of alcoas qb from two years ago, which was good, my vote is ashabraner. Hopefully both will go on and play at the next level.

Yes,both are very good players,although I'm very much for Kevin getting the award,I will not belittle or take anything away from any of the young men up for the award.

The QB from SP is the real deal! I have no doubt in my mind both he and Kevin will be playing at the next level.

rocket7,I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm glad we aren't playing you guys this year. I think TC is the team to beat,but I really think Forrest,Cascade,and East Robertson can make some noise in the play-offs. Best of luck to the Rockets!

Aint It Amazing Of The Low Post Counts Of Certain People. Sorta Like They Just Jump On The Wagon When It's Rolling Down The Hill. But Won't Help Pull It When It's Headed Up The Grade? :roflolk:

It always gets that way near play-off time,when their team has a good record. It's kinda like the kid in the other thread taking a shot at the Rebels for getting beat by South Pitt,but he failed to mention his team lost to the Rebels!

• 2 weeks later...

Jacob Tucker for Heisman! This kid is the real deal and only a Soph. I enjoyed watching him play 4 or 5 games this year. I follow his stats on the Tennessean website, ending the year with 2000+ passing yards, 700+ rushing yards, 110+ tackles, and 27 total TD's I believe. If you haven't seen this kid play I'd be finding out where he plays first round of playoffs. There aren't many players like this kid still in the game.

Jacob Tucker for Heisman! This kid is the real deal and only a Soph. I enjoyed watching him play 4 or 5 games this year. I follow his stats on the Tennessean website, ending the year with 2000+ passing yards, 700+ rushing yards, 110+ tackles, and 27 total TD's I believe. If you haven't seen this kid play I'd be finding out where he plays first round of playoffs. There aren't many players like this kid still in the game.

if thats the guy from Linden I totally agree

The Tucker kid is really good. I agree.