1A Mr. Football

MOTO24

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never argue with people who can't spell "they". :roflol:

Can we please not comment on spelling and grammar on these boards this is not school. People are typing fast. You know what he meant so give it a rest. :lol::lol:

No, we must comment. Thats the only way to fix the educational system. We can't let it slide.

well you worry about your own place there i can handel mine ok BOY ,,,,you think i am a kid in school your on the wrong page,,,,,sit behind the keyboard an talk about someone,,,,Is that all you wanna do or is there something else you would like to try :D i don't think so

THAY THAY THAY THAY get you someeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG, I knew somebody would take that the wrong way; I am sure there are other backs on the team who can run the ball, but Holder is the 1 the gets it most of the time. Go ahead, read too much into this post as well. I would would still rather defend Huntington's offense over the veer. Some people on here are too predictable "Keep thinking Huntingdon is a one back offense.......................please keep thinking that"..... :roflol:

It's kinda sad you have to explain what you're talking about.

OMG, I knew somebody would take that the wrong way; I am sure there are other backs on the team who can run the ball, but Holder is the 1 the gets it most of the time. Go ahead, read too much into this post as well. I would would still rather defend Huntington's offense over the veer. Some people on here are too predictable "Keep thinking Huntingdon is a one back offense.......................please keep thinking that"..... :D

Their more worried about spelling and grammar rather than context and comprehension. Of course the chip that they have on their shoulder about the perception that they are a one horse show is probably getting a little heavy. We all know that you have to have a good supporting cast to be able to run the ball that effectively. :D

OMG, I knew somebody would take that the wrong way; I am sure there are other backs on the team who can run the ball, but Holder is the 1 the gets it most of the time. Go ahead, read too much into this post as well. I would would still rather defend Huntington's offense over the veer. Some people on here are too predictable "Keep thinking Huntingdon is a one back offense.......................please keep thinking that"..... :D

Their more worried about spelling and grammar rather than context and comprehension. Of course the chip that they have on their shoulder about the perception that they are a one horse show is probably getting a little heavy. We all know that you have to have a good supporting cast to be able to run the ball that effectively. :D

You people are hilarious! If yall can make it far enough in the playoffs you will get your dose of EFFECTIVE running.

We aren't any more hilarious than you people are (insert whinning voice) we are more than a one man show...... (more whining) you just wait until we meet in the playoffs if your lucky enough to get there..." are you that incendiary or do you just come off that way. Everyone in JB Country knows that Huntingdon is a great football and I do hope that I get to see Holder play he sounds awesome and has impressive stats. We like and support our running back as well He also has impressive stats and I am not ashamed to admit that we would be a far different team without him.

You people are hilarious! If yall can make it far enough in the playoffs you will get your dose of EFFECTIVE running.

Do I need to go buy some crayola crayons and draw you a picture so you'll understand,or maybe I just need to type really SLLLOOOOOWWW. Kevin was referring to the type of offense that both teams run,and how he would rather not have to defend against the veer offense....that's all...it's not rocket science. :roflol:

We are well aware that Huntingdon is a great team,just like SP,UC,and others.You're reading to much into it.