Sycamore at Creek Wood

BoardHater71

Creekwood is definatly a top runner for the district title. A runner-up for the district title behind Camden! Go Lions!

Dood, You Must Be A Camden Homer And Have Not Seen A CREEKWOOD RED HAWK Performance.......Well Guess What Good Buddy We Will Be Arriving In Your Neck Of The Woods About Oct.23............Be Prepared For A Humbling Night Cause You Have Not Seen A Team Like We Will Be Bringing......Be One Of The TOUGHEST TEAMS YOU ALL HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR........GUARANTEE IT!!!!!! :roflol:

Look who's calling someone a homer dry.gif Geez, get a life.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creekwood is definatly a top runner for the district title. A runner-up for the district title behind Camden! Go Lions!

Dood, You Must Be A Camden Homer And Have Not Seen A CREEKWOOD RED HAWK Performance.......Well Guess What Good Buddy We Will Be Arriving In Your Neck Of The Woods About Oct.23............Be Prepared For A Humbling Night Cause You Have Not Seen A Team Like We Will Be Bringing......Be One Of The TOUGHEST TEAMS YOU ALL HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR........GUARANTEE IT!!!!!! :roflol:

Look who's calling someone a homer dry.gif Geez, get a life.

How about everyone quit talkin about the CREEKWOOD VS. CaMDEN GM.. because its not here yet

Creekwood plays Central this week & thats all their players & Coaching staff is worried about!! Go Redhawks! :roflol: Thats why the Redhawks have been so successful so far this season, they are taking it one gm @ a time & if they keep that up they will be suprising alot of people in the playoffs.

O I did see Creekwood play against Henry County in a scrimmage and yall were big and slow. That's why HC put that pop knot on your heads. Hope yall found some speed during the season, cause frankly, yall haven't faced anyone as fast as Camden and who you got to block Jordan Murphy when he is living in your backfield? What you gonna do when you can't run the ball? NO ONE has run on Camden except Huntingdon and they used 9 blockers to lead the Tail Back. Oh yeah, we held them to 200 yards where they averaged 450 per game. And they scored only 13 on two short field opportunities. All you middle and east Tennessee teams give no respect to the west tennessee teams. West tennessee teams are the only teams that give the Glorified Alcoa teams a challenge. They cut through all the others like a hot knife through butter. And frankly yall are no Alcoa so I think all this lipservice via messages might get your boys a extra special dose of butt kicking on the 23rd. Hoping yall don't have any injuries, sickness, etc. so there won't be any excuse after what you will receive that night at Wright Field. And by the way, the word is Dude not DOOD!

O I did see Creekwood play against Henry County in a scrimmage and yall were big and slow. That's why HC put that pop knot on your heads. Hope yall found some speed during the season, cause frankly, yall haven't faced anyone as fast as Camden and who you got to block Jordan Murphy when he is living in your backfield? What you gonna do when you can't run the ball? NO ONE has run on Camden except Huntingdon and they used 9 blockers to lead the Tail Back. Oh yeah, we held them to 200 yards where they averaged 450 per game. And they scored only 13 on two short field opportunities. All you middle and east Tennessee teams give no respect to the west tennessee teams. West tennessee teams are the only teams that give the Glorified Alcoa teams a challenge. They cut through all the others like a hot knife through butter. And frankly yall are no Alcoa so I think all this lipservice via messages might get your boys a extra special dose of butt kicking on the 23rd. Hoping yall don't have any injuries, sickness, etc. so there won't be any excuse after what you will receive that night at Wright Field. And by the way, the word is Dude not DOOD!

I have no dog in this hunt whatsoever but wasn't it Fairview (an average middle-TN football team) that eliminated Camden from the postseason just last year?????

I have no dog in this hunt whatsoever but wasn't it Fairview (an average middle-TN football team) that eliminated Camden from the postseason just last year?????

Yes it was my friend. But Camden wasn't as good last year as they are this year. Last year they had alot of sophmores playing. No excuses. Fairview came in on a mission and made more plays.

dont blame the field conditions for the way the game turned out. creekwood just looked past a good sycamore team. lane from sycamore played like a man among boys in the game his 70 yard run is one of the best i have seen in high school football. creekwood got lucky in that game they were alot bigger than sycamore but sycamore played with more heart in the game. sycamore ran the ball extremly well on a bigger creekwood team and sycamore didnt even have their starting running back at the game he was out with the flu if they were to play again with him there sycamore wins. yea creekwood might have one but that game showed how to beat them. its sad with all the size creekwood has they couldnt stop runnin back like lane.

Could you please explain how sycamore showed everyone how to beat Creek Wood. I was at the game and didn't see anything that showed how to stop Creek Wood. Unless you are talking about the bad field conditions or the fact that our punt snapper hurt his shoulder causing his snaps to sail over the punter's head. Or maybe your talking about the way Creek Wood came out flat. Those were the only reasons Sycamore was in the game. The only touchdown they scored because of the offense was the long touchdown by the quarterback. The other two were assisted by bad snaps one which was taken in for a touchdown and another which set the offense up on the 4 yard line. If you saw something else please let us know. :thumb:

Dood, You Must Be A Camden Homer And Have Not Seen A CREEKWOOD RED HAWK Performance.......Well Guess What Good Buddy We Will Be Arriving In Your Neck Of The Woods About Oct.23............Be Prepared For A Humbling Night Cause You Have Not Seen A Team Like We Will Be Bringing......Be One Of The TOUGHEST TEAMS YOU ALL HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR........GUARANTEE IT!!!!!! :thumb:

The only team that gives Alcoa a challenge is Milan. And there is more talk coming from the Camden side than the Creek Wood side. Creek Wood's offense does not run the ball like some of the other teams Camden has faced. Creek Wood will bring a different kind of run game in which very few people have found a way to stop. :ugeek:

Creekwood won the game and I do think they had the better team. Both teams made their fair share of mistakes (both had bad snaps, both fumbled, both had missed assignments, etc) and both apparently had missing key players.

I do think Sycamore played with a lot of heart and that #6 is a freaking beast. That 70-something yard td run was very impressive as he ran over at least 6 of Creekwood's players...unbelievable run!

Taking nothing away from Creekwood as they are on a roll and having one of the best years they've ever had.

Sycamore could win their district if they could win their final 2 games this season. They have a bye this week before hosting Goodpasture & White House. Goodpasture is on a bit of a roll right now after a sluggish start to the season. They play McGavock this Thursday night in the televised game. After that one the War Eagles host White House on "Senior Night". The Blue Devils have lost 4 of their last 5 games overall and appear to be going through a rough time with Dixon going down last week at Smith County. It is certainly not out of the question for Sycamore to win those games and claim a district title and I wish coach Halstead and those guys the very best of luck. Playing and beating a solid East Literature bunch and then competing and with Creek Wood the way that they did should be great in preparing them for the challenges which await them in the coming weeks.

I have yet to see Creekwood this year.Are they for real?How far can they go?

I will be pulling for you .

They are very similar to the 2005 team. They are good up front on defense and have a great linebacker in McConnell. On offense they can throw it with Hooper and they have a great receiver in Smith. They Red Hawks bread & butter is their running game though and they have a variety of solid backs in Adkisson, Bell, & Odom.

I have yet to see Creekwood this year.Are they for real?How far can they go?

I will be pulling for you .

They are very similar to the 2005 team. They are good up front on defense and have a great linebacker in McConnell. On offense they can throw it with Hooper and they have a great receiver in Smith. They Red Hawks bread & butter is their running game though and they have a variety of solid backs in Adkisson, Bell, & Odom.

Sounds like the Redhawks could make a little post season noise.