Sycamore at Creek Wood

BoardHater71

Creek Wood is definitely not looking past any of their opponents. their most important game of the season is next week. The Sycamore game is Senior Night. Do you think this senior class wants to risk losing this game. They know Sycamore is better than they were in the preseason, but so is Creek Wood. Each game Creek Wood plays is of equal importance to the coaches and players. they will not overlook any of their opponents. Only the people talking on here are looking to the Camden game. Not the players or the coaches. :popcorneater:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creekwood 28 Sycamore 21..................So You Believe Me Now??????Got Your Attention?????Baby Creekwood Is On A Roll And Aint Stopping In Camden ....Well Maybe Slow Down To Get A Taste Of The Lions. :lol: ............CREEKWOOD IS THE WOOD AND WILL BE BRINGING IT IN 2 WEEKS.........BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Good game WAR EAGLES even though you didn't win you played with alot heart. We didn't have Landon Morris and had alot of kids sick they still had trouble stopping our running game and our defense. It showed how hard ya'll worked this year. Don't count yourself out this year you can still come home with another win. Coaches you have took a very young team and made very good football players out of them. Here a thumb up for all of you. Our kicker has never played football untill this year and I think he only miss two or three extra points good job Brain. Offense and defense line ya'll don't get much recognition but without all of you we couldn't win either good job. I'm very proud of our WAR EAGLES!!!!!! :thumb:

oh moral victory.. good job sycamore. Cw will take the Real Victory not moral victories they don't exist on winning football teams. And people from camden should agree with me on that.

{Whoever squat is needs to chill out}

And as for the game Nasty field conditons made this game closer than what it should have been. 3 snaps over the punters head deep on Cw's side gave sycamore 14 points. out of there 21 points one was a fumbled punt snap took in for a Td, another fumbled punt snap gave them the ball at the 4. They could move the ball BUT Cw's deffense ruled on 4th down with 3 huge stops. And on the offensive side #8 and #6 couldn't be tackled.

Keep it up Cw biggest game of the year this week against Montgomery Central Win and your in. pretty sure

oh moral victory.. good job sycamore. Cw will take the Real Victory not moral victories they don't exist on winning football teams. And people from camden should agree with me on that.

{Whoever squat is needs to chill out}

And as for the game Nasty field conditons made this game closer than what it should have been. 3 snaps over the punters head deep on Cw's side gave sycamore 14 points. out of there 21 points one was a fumbled punt snap took in for a Td, another fumbled punt snap gave them the ball at the 4. They could move the ball BUT Cw's deffense ruled on 4th down with 3 huge stops. And on the offensive side #8 and #6 couldn't be tackled.

Keep it up Cw biggest game of the year this week against Montgomery Central Win and your in. pretty sure

Creek Wood could secure a playoff spot with a win over Montgomery Central this week.

Creek Wood will win the district title outright if they beat Montgomery Central this week and Camden next week.

Montgomery Central will be the "automatic" Class 4A playoff bid if they beat Stewart, Creek Wood, Harpeth, & Waverly + have Camden beat Creek Wood next week.

Montgomery Central COULD make the playoffs as a "wild card" if they win their final 4 games or even if they won 3 of their final 4 games.

Sycamore wins the district outright if they beat Goodpasture in 2 weeks and White House in 3 weeks ;)

Good game WAR EAGLES even though you didn't win you played with alot heart. We didn't have Landon Morris and had alot of kids sick they still had trouble stopping our running game and our defense. It showed how hard ya'll worked this year. Don't count yourself out this year you can still come home with another win. Coaches you have took a very young team and made very good football players out of them. Here a thumb up for all of you. Our kicker has never played football untill this year and I think he only miss two or three extra points good job Brain. Offense and defense line ya'll don't get much recognition but without all of you we couldn't win either good job. I'm very proud of our WAR EAGLES!!!!!! :roflol:

Creekwood 28

Sycamore 21

The score says itself.. the weather conditions didnt help either team but CW did what they had to come away with the win. Thats all that matters at the end of the night. Creekwood played maybe their worst game, they came out very flat & Sycamore came out & brought it to them but couldnt not keep the Redhawks down for good. But at the end of the day CW gets what they wanted & thats a "W" & thats all that matters and improve their record to 6-1 & lookin forward to Central this upcoming week. I agree with Goarmy Sycamore can have the moral victory but CW will take the actual victory. GO REDHAWKS!! :roflol:

dont blame the field conditions for the way the game turned out. creekwood just looked past a good sycamore team. lane from sycamore played like a man among boys in the game his 70 yard run is one of the best i have seen in high school football. creekwood got lucky in that game they were alot bigger than sycamore but sycamore played with more heart in the game. sycamore ran the ball extremly well on a bigger creekwood team and sycamore didnt even have their starting running back at the game he was out with the flu if they were to play again with him there sycamore wins. yea creekwood might have one but that game showed how to beat them. its sad with all the size creekwood has they couldnt stop runnin back like lane.

dont blame the field conditions for the way the game turned out. creekwood just looked past a good sycamore team. lane from sycamore played like a man among boys in the game his 70 yard run is one of the best i have seen in high school football. creekwood got lucky in that game they were alot bigger than sycamore but sycamore played with more heart in the game. sycamore ran the ball extremly well on a bigger creekwood team and sycamore didnt even have their starting running back at the game he was out with the flu if they were to play again with him there sycamore wins. yea creekwood might have one but that game showed how to beat them. its sad with all the size creekwood has they couldnt stop runnin back like lane.

CreekWood 28 (6-1) (3-0)

Sycamore 21 (3-4)

So you say if they played again that Sycamore would win..?! well im sure your one of those kids who know nothing about football & get on here & run your mouth... For 1. three terrible snaps which lead to tds scored 14 pts off them BECaUSE OF THE RaIN & the thing that is so bad is that CW played their worst game of the year as of now & Sycamore still could not come away with the win. so before you start runnin your mouth, first learn correct grammar. one?? its actually WON (WHICH CW DID) kid but ill excuse your faux pas. But CW won the game & that is all that the coaching staff & the players are concerned about & they are not gonna look back on this game!! But Sycamore can look back on the game & say ya'll COULDVE WON but DIDNT. CW keep yall's heads focused on the prize & bring it home RedHawks!! :thumb: In my opinion CW is def. a top runner for the district!

Ok yes you did come away with the win and congratulation to your team. But you can't blame the weather on your bad snaps because it was your home field and we was playing in the rain too. You might have more wins than us but if you look at our schedules we have a tougher one than ya'll do. Yes one of our best running back and one of our best defense player was home with the flu. It might have change the game but know one will ever know. If you ask Tyler Adkinson he will tell you that Lane and Morris are hard to stop on the running game since he played against them in jr.pro and middle school. AS of shs799 I belive he does know things about football I know he went on to play college football. Enough said and good luck to both teams in their upcoming games.

sycamore stop making excuses ga.. you lost move on. Yea your best running back was out.. BUT so was Cw's Caleb Bell 1100 yards rushing last year 900 as a sophmore. He has also been looked at by SEC schools yes the South Eastern Conference. LIke L.S.U. .. So that excuse wont work... Will give you some credit yall did make your punt snaps, Cw didn't but Cw made the bigger plays when they needed to as for your Scheduale we beat Greenbrier yall didn't We beat yall, ALL THAT MATTERS but yea it is harder the next to weeks with goodpasture and white house i think.. Enjoy getting blew out by them teams..

CW move on to Montgomery Central HUGE GAME.. no more comments about this game...

Creekwood is definatly a top runner for the district title. A runner-up for the district title behind Camden! Go Lions!

Dood, You Must Be A Camden Homer And Have Not Seen A CREEKWOOD RED HAWK Performance.......Well Guess What Good Buddy We Will Be Arriving In Your Neck Of The Woods About Oct.23............Be Prepared For A Humbling Night Cause You Have Not Seen A Team Like We Will Be Bringing......Be One Of The TOUGHEST TEAMS YOU ALL HAVE PLAYED ALL YEAR........GUARANTEE IT!!!!!! :thumb: