Who is region 4a top teams?

represent7a

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not a clear favorite and I don't believe a good team in the region there are a few so-so teams and the one that wins is whoever is disiplined the best. I truly believe this is the year whichever coach does the best job preparing their team could win district and region. Clay co.and C'range lost several seniors off a fair team last year and JC and Pickett return young teams that on given night played with or beat the others. Gordonsville, Friendship and Trousdale were very simular to 7a teams but all of them will struggle after region if they aren't vastly improved. I am pulling for 7a teams and want them all to succeed and also 8a after region But this is how I see it now please go and prove me wrong.

quote]Love the enthusiasm of these first time posters. Clay could win it and they could finish fourth as well. fYi this group of seniors/junior/sophs have never beaten this group from JC throughout middle school and AAU and i don't see that changing anytime soon. So LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! :roflolk:

may not have beat them then but this is a whole new ballgame!!! these guys are workin hard and they beat fc at camp and jc to which that was just camp. but i cant wait till the GAMES DO BEGIN. so maybe the dawgs can prove theirself. :lol: but i do agree with everyone else fc and cc are most def the top 2.

i remember this same group of teams back in junior high clay and jackson. jackson was playin in the third and fourth game and clay was playin for first and second against westmorland only difference clay has added a few more players and is better overall than jackson

Once again you are incorrect. JC beat RBS for the championship that year fyi

i remember this same group of teams back in junior high clay and jackson. jackson was playin in the third and fourth game and clay was playin for first and second against westmorland only difference clay has added a few more players and is better overall than jackson

Clay always recruits new players in. The only reason they made it to their last State Tourney appearance was because a Jackson Co boy got them there.

FYI midtn sports fan celina played westmoreland the year the seniors now were in eighth grade

if they did it was in consolation game JC beat RBS in championship game but this is differant time differant game and nothing then matters. And nobody except a couple of post on here thinks Clay and Friendship are handsdown favotites, they could be but lets play the games and when did district teams start playing each other in camp.

FYI midtn sports fan celina played westmoreland the year the seniors now were in eighth grade

if they did it was in consolation game JC beat RBS in championship game but this is differant time differant game and nothing then matters. And nobody except a couple of post on here thinks Clay and Friendship are handsdown favotites, they could be but lets play the games and when did district teams start playing each other in camp.

No it was the championship game the year marty maxfield coached the jr high.It was celina and westmoreland. it was when the seniors now were in eighth grade then the next year was when jackson county and red boilin played for it boles second eighth grade year