Maplewood @ East Literature

boski

1st ever meeting for these two schools ....East Literature started the season on fire ..cooled after a while ...Maplewood kind of did the same thing ..but looks to be in control as of now and should take this one to stay on top of the region.

me on the other hand ...well im a lil puzzled as to where East Literature plays their home games???

• 2 weeks later...
I went to East back in the 70's. No Literature then, but no football team either, we were a BBall school. And we never beat Maplewood in football that I remember. Way to go Eagles! You made this old Eagle proud of the red and grey!!!

My mother graduated from East High in the 70's ..so did many others in my family.

The East High games back then at the stadium where Ross elementary school is now located, are some of the earliest football memories ...that i can remember that were not on tv.

so i got a maybe a smidgen of eagle blood in me ( around .000371% ) deep down im there :thumb:

but i sure didnt want them to win that game, great win for you guys congrats!