Bruceton @ McKenzie

chipintn

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was real proud t see us get out of TCA with a win last Friday. They got a good team.

Hey duck, go to mckenziefootball.com and look at the upload of the TCA game. It's brief, but shows some good highlights and pictures of it.

yea or you can go to youtube and it has all of our games highlights this year, i check it every week it is pretty neat..

Depending on the # of blocked punts determines 35 - 42 pts or 55 + pts. I don't know if the Tigers can move the ball, sustain a drive, etc.....

Wonder if we can line up a scrimmage with the Cub Scouts next week???? Maybe Duck will be better and he can run a scout team with Butchie, V & T, McRebel Dad, etc... so the guys can get a little work and stay fresh during the off week. But first things first, play the game and see what happens.

Still have the leather helmet, Duck?

Depending on the # of blocked punts determines 35 - 42 pts or 55 + pts. I don't know if the Tigers can move the ball, sustain a drive, etc.....

Wonder if we can line up a scrimmage with the Cub Scouts next week???? Maybe Duck will be better and he can run a scout team with Butchie, V & T, McRebel Dad, etc... so the guys can get a little work and stay fresh during the off week. But first things first, play the game and see what happens.

When he played they had no helmets. The leather ones came out the year after he left. :roflol:

When he played they had no helmets. The leather ones came out the year after he left. :roflol:

Kind of like Paul Harvey ..... "And now you know.... the rest of the story!" Football followed by a Adult movie career spells "back trouble"..

Ya'll just won't let a feller suffer in peace will ya'!!!!!

Actually wannabe, I did once have an old leather helmet from in the late '30's or early '40' that was a McKenzie High School helmet (NO, I didn't play in it either!!!) :roflolk: Somehow, when we moved into town it along with a lot of other cool stuff of mine ended up missing..............I suspect at the landfill by accident.

Bad back..........yeah, I got one of those too and slightly related to football and particularly along with my job later on (job is not the adult film industry just so ya' know...I was willing but...........).

Actually wannabe, I did once have an old leather helmet from in the late '30's or early '40' that was a McKenzie High School helmet (NO, I didn't play in it either!!!) :roflolk: Somehow, when we moved into town it along with a lot of other cool stuff of mine ended up missing..............I suspect at the landfill by accident.

Bad back..........yeah, I got one of those too and slightly related to football and particularly along with my job later on (job is not the adult film industry just so ya' know...I was willing but...........).

Duck hope your doing better, maybe the weather will hold out for you tomorrow so you can make it.

GO REBELS!!!!!

Duck hope your doing better, maybe the weather will hold out for you tomorrow so you can make it.

GO REBELS!!!!!

It's in my plans to be there at this time. I may not be jumping up and down and yelling my lungs out but, will do the best I can if all goes as planned.

Heck, two years ago I fell in the stands and broke two ribs. Went home at halftime with the game well in hand and made every other game that season all the way to the "Boro. I"m not getting any tougher.....just older but, can still hang half way decent!!