Lookout Valley @ South Pittsburg

RiverCityRage

The Small Swarm of YellowJackets Travel a few miles West to visit the Pirate Nation. The Pirates and Jackets should be Dry by friday night. :D LV once again are low in numbers but have good talent and heart. SP once again have the Pirate Ship moving toward a Gold ball, I Hope all the sick ( flu ) get well and we have a good game. :thumb: GO JACKETS! & GO PIRATES!

Zone see you at the Game!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for LV...our guys are coming off a loss and will be mad..We get our leader back in Terrell hopefully...and finally we play at home!! Not much of a chance for LV and this game will be mercy ruled before half..

Early Prediction:

SP-55

LV-6

Don't EVER Feel Sorry, We always get paybacks in baseball! B)B);)

True True...but its football season right now :D

Maybe not this year in Baseball. We are stacked.

I'm Glad to see that. In any sport when you lose to a better team you can't get mad. Its when you lose to a team you know your better than that gets yea. Like I've always said GO JACKETS! & GO PIRATES! Did any players get banged up at Boyd?

Ain't that the truth RCR. Always love playing you guys in any sport, win or lose. One of our starting linebackers was hurt in the first qtr. He was moved in to the LB rotation when Cam hurt his knee ending his season. Not sure how he is but it didn't seem too serious. Trav's knee is a little sore from getting rocked while punting...the ball hit the ground so it wasn't a penalty and he got the ball off befoer being creamed. He should be fine by Monday. Probably a few with bumps and bruises but nothing serious. I just hope the flu bug stays away